You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

12 hours ago, Mook said:

I've been re-watching this, can someone explain to me why gangsters always drop the gun on their way out of murdering someone?

One that has always baffled me is leaving dead rats at the scene of the crime. I get the symbolism, but the logistics are confusing. Where do they find dead rats? Do they get them before or after killing the target? What if they can’t find the target, do they just keep dead rats in their car/house for weeks on end? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2022 at 22:08, Mook said:

I've been re-watching this, can someone explain to me why gangsters always drop the gun on their way out of murdering someone?

Think that's a bit of an outdated trope to be honest that they've stuck with.

11 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Stepdaughter and the Mrs were talking about  a cure for AIDS. My response was "nobodies got AIDS I don't wanna hear that word again" they didn't get it

Love saying Sopranos quotes in real life.

In my old place me and my mate used to go to the canteen for breckie now and again, he was well into the sopranos too. 

I walked in once and started singing 'happy birthday to you, got a sauseech for a you!'

This bird just turned around to my mate and said 'does he realise people can hear him?'

• Upvote 1

Can't believe I missed tat Paul Dano plays AJ's dipshit friend in season 4. How did I not know that?

Noticed when watching today, because the kid so closely resembled Dano's 'Green Bastard, Parts Unknown' impression in The Batman.

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

Can't believe I missed tat Paul Dano plays AJ's dipshit friend in season 4. How did I not know that?

Noticed when watching today, because the kid so closely resembled Dano's 'Green Bastard, Parts Unknown' impression in The Batman.

You know Lady Gaga was in though, right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my desperation to get away from Queen TV, I was searching prime last night and came across some documentary called the making of the sopranos. I'm sure plenty of you have seen it. It's pretty low budget, in fact if you told me it was made by a kid for a school project I could believe it. Still it's very watchable. 

• Upvote 1