You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 23/07/2020 at 22:04, Section_31 said:

Paulie is boss but probably the most purely psychopathic. The rest of them all have some kind of normal tendencies, families, able to mix with non mobsters, Paulie is nuts, he sits at home all night watching JML adverts.

He also often displays a complete lack of sympathy for people. When Tony is in hospital he's talking about a little girl who's been burned and Paulie isn't listening and is like "actually T, I've been going through some shit myself."

When Ralph beats the stripper to death Pailie is slagging him off saying "he was wrong to disrespect the Bing like that.", Tony says "She was only 20 years old" and Paulie just looks down and is like: "yeah, that too."

We just finished it the other day. It was my bird’s first time watching it and she absolutely detested Paulie.

We’ve got a couple of canvas prints up in the bedroom but not long ago I moved all the furniture around in such a way that we’ve got more than enough wall space for a couple more. Yesterday I was looking for that painting of General Tony and the horse that Paulie has in his living room to post as a reply to someone on here, and saw that you can actually buy a copy as a canvas. I’m tempted to buy one and hang it on the wall next to her gay Banksy one. 

• Upvote 1

On 01/08/2020 at 08:52, Captain Turdseye said:

We just finished it the other day. It was my bird’s first time watching it and she absolutely detested Paulie.

We’ve got a couple of canvas prints up in the bedroom but not long ago I moved all the furniture around in such a way that we’ve got more than enough wall space for a couple more. Yesterday I was looking for that painting of General Tony and the horse that Paulie has in his living room to post as a reply to someone on here, and saw that you can actually buy a copy as a canvas. I’m tempted to buy one and hang it on the wall next to her gay Banksy one.

Hmmm.

I gotta ask, if he's that suggestible, that fuckin' weak, then what else can the internet make him do?

• Upvote 1

On 01/08/2020 at 08:52, Captain Turdseye said:

We’ve got a couple of canvas prints up in the bedroom but not long ago I moved all the furniture around in such a way that we’ve got more than enough wall space for a couple more. Yesterday I was looking for that painting of General Tony and the horse that Paulie has in his living room to post as a reply to someone on here, and saw that you can actually buy a copy as a canvas. I’m tempted to buy one and hang it on the wall next to her gay Banksy one. 

You’ve finished it?? Fucking hell - mine needs to have a word here. Series 2, episode 2. Watching episode 2 as I type and she’s abruptly got up to wash bottles or something. Oh marone!

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, belarus said:

You’ve finished it?? Fucking hell - mine needs to have a word here. Series 2, episode 2. Watching episode 2 as I type and she’s abruptly got up to wash bottles or something. Oh marone!

image.jpg

She had me up until 2am most nights. “Please babe, one more episode”

Just got her onto Boardwalk Empire which I’ve only watched the once myself. About to put the second episode on now. Probably have all five series finished by Wednesday. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

She had me up until 2am most nights. “Please babe, one more episode”

Just got her onto Boardwalk Empire which I’ve only watched the once myself. About to put the second episode on now. Probably have all five series finished by Wednesday. 

I was quite into boardwalk, but couldn’t bring myself to continue with it after the episode where his mum visits him at uni. In fact I didn’t watch tv for about a week after that.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, belarus said:

I was quite into boardwalk, but couldn’t bring myself to continue with it after the episode where his mum visits him at uni. In fact I didn’t watch tv for about a week after that.

I know what you mean.

I spent the next week or so constantly wanking and wishing Gretchen Mol was my mother too. 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

About halfway through series 2 (again). The bit with Silvio at the card game is absolutely hilarious. 'Hey, cheese fuck.'

The guy that played Matt did a few yeas in clink a while back, you could view his prison record online and he was always getting moved or in and out of the infirmary.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Regretting watching this with the other half now. Going at a fucking snails pace because she nods off at 10pm every night. Watched season four episode twelve tonight. So...

Both sober in a fight over Carmela. Tony or Furio?

Just for the fact that Furio would be immediately on the defensive and Tony would be full of rage, I'm going with Tony. But if it's just a straight fist-fight over something that makes them equally mad? That's a genuinely tough call. There's a reason Tony takes Furio with him everywhere he goes.

10 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Regretting watching this with the other half now. Going at a fucking snails pace because she nods off at 10pm every night. Watched season four episode twelve tonight. So...

Both sober in a fight over Carmela. Tony or Furio?

Haha amen brother! I know that feeling.

• Upvote 2

We are just watching the end of series 2 in the slowest series “binge” of all time, and I’ll tell you what I’ve noticed this time round and for try first time of my 4 or 5 complete watches - there’s fucking loads of shameless advertising in there. Loads.