You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, belarus said:

I couldn’t stand Uncle Ju. Added a very important character to it, and was entertaining at times, but found him irritating as fuck mainly. Seen him directly through Tony’s eyes.

I can't add more than the 2 below quotes. 

59 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Uncle junior was my favourite character 

55 minutes ago, chevettehs said:

Somebody clearly didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

You would think gandolfini's weight couldn't have helped him. 

The only epsidoes I didn't really like were the dream ones. I always felt they compromised the story, especially the big pussy story line. I also hated his Ma, her character just really fucked me off (probably the point), but I could happily fast forward through every moment she spent on screen. 

Livia is the most hatable character in TV history, she was just perfect.

You always get these larger than life wankers who kill this favourite character so you despise them.

But livia. Livia is your office, or the train, or the house - just exuding utter poison. It's relatable cuntishness, and you just want her to fuck off.

Same with Janice. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Livia is the most hatable character in TV history, she was just perfect.

You always get these larger than life wankers who kill this favourite character so you despise them.

But livia. Livia is your office, or the train, or the house - just exuding utter poison. It's relatable cuntishness, and you just want her to fuck off.

Same with Janice. 

They obviously had Janice's character to be a chip off the old block. But I could deal with her, I thought she brought some humour, even though she was s cunt. Livia, I just couldn't have her

1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

They obviously had Janice's character to be a chip off the old block. But I could deal with her, I thought she brought some humour, even though she was s cunt. Livia, I just couldn't have her

Really, aye?

I always found Janice just so unpleasant. Way more unpleasant than livia. Maybe that speaks to other maternal/psychology that we differ in.

If Janice was the heavyweight champion of the world, I would pay £150 for all of her PPV fights hoping to see her get knocked out, I really hate her, me.

25 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Really, aye?

I always found Janice just so unpleasant. Way more unpleasant than livia. Maybe that speaks to other maternal/psychology that we differ in.

If Janice was the heavyweight champion of the world, I would pay £150 for all of her PPV fights hoping to see her get knocked out, I really hate her, me.

But would you have fucked her if she let you hold a gun to her head? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Kevin D said:

Really, aye?

Yeah, but she was a tit. All the stupid things she'd do like making the born again Christian music, it was just funny or that fella she had who fall asleep all the time. I can't think of one moment livia brought anything light to the show she only brought darkness and I can't be having that in TV. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2020 at 16:18, Mook said:

The dream stuff was all shite, as was the episode with Carmella & the Priest.

Wasn't any fat on the rest of it though (other than Tony).

Really? That's 'University'. Even if you don't like that subplot the main story makes that a top episode, as do Febby Petrulio's shit carvings. 

I liked The Test Dream but not the rest of the dream stuff. 

1 hour ago, rubble-rouser said:

Really? That's 'University'. Even if you don't like that subplot the main story makes that a top episode, as do Febby Petrulio's shit carvings. 

I liked The Test Dream but not the rest of the dream stuff. 

Nah, the whole bit with her & that pain in the arse priest went on forever. I've watched it twice now & both times couldn't wait for it to end.