You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Janice- “What’d you do with him?”

Tony- “We buried him. On a hill. Overlooking a little river. With pine cones all around.” 

Janice- “You did?”

Tony- “C’mon Janice what the fuck, what do you care what we did with him? You wanna know?”

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mook said:

I only just realised Paulie from The Sopranos was Tony Stacks in Goodfellas...

Image result for tony sirico goodfellas

He was a proper gangster before he started acting.

There's a voice over from David Chase in an episode where Paulie says 'I was around when the Colombos were going at it, I lived through the 70s by the skin of my nuts.'

And chase says 'He's not joking either, he really did.'

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 6:00 PM, Mendoza said:

Made for a great scene

One of the reasons the sopranos was great was the fact it never did the obvious thing. In any other program she would have told Tony, in most series they'd have had an affair. 

Tony was racist towards Noah.  In most series Noah would have been likeable to highlight what a prick Tony was. In the sopranos they made him a complete arsehole

On 1/13/2019 at 9:37 AM, littletedwest said:

One of the reasons the sopranos was great was the fact it never did the obvious thing. In any other program she would have told Tony, in most series they'd have had an affair. 

Tony was racist towards Noah.  In most series Noah would have been likeable to highlight what a prick Tony was. In the sopranos they made him a complete arsehole

Am I a racist for wanting Tony to whack Noah? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Always makes me chuckle that so much of how Tony views the world is based on just being able to get some rest and be left alone, when he gets home. If Carm wants something, he'll go to bat for her for no other reason than he needs peace and quiet.

• Upvote 1