You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Love the way the characters are so completely sociopathic. When Pussy is following Christopher and crashes, he knocks a bloke off his bike and when he gets out the car just limps past and doesn't give him a second thought.

Same when Ralphie kills that dancer, Paulie says 'he was well out of order disrespecting the Bing.' Tony is like 'only 22 this kid' and Paulie says 'that too'.

Getting to the part I hate the most. 

I can't stand Carmella at the best of times, but when she starts fucking around with Furio, and getting ideas above herself with the money and the real estate shit. 

In this episode she finds that birds fake nail in Tonys laundry and that's supposed to be what pushed her over the edge to steal his money out of the bird feeder. Pisses me right off that. He told her a few episodes ago that they didn't have that sort of cash lying around, talking about $10k she wanted to use to buy some stocks. He knows he did, but he had it saved up. Still she thinks its ok to just fuckin take it.

He makes the money, he decides what happens with it. She raises the family, makes the home. If she wants to spend more than the allowance Tony gives her, she should get a fuckin job. The one thing I think that would have made this entire TV series better for me, is if he hit her just once at the height of their fall out. He can instantly regret it sure, but I'd have loved to see him properly knock her down a peg.

The stuff about how criminals express Ott concern for the welfare of animals and kids is spot on too. That's probably why kicking shit out of paedos is so roundly encouraged in the clink.

Melfi just told him the only time he's been this upset in her office before was about the ducks. 

Getting to the part I hate the most. 

I can't stand Carmella at the best of times, but when she starts fucking around with Furio, and getting ideas above herself with the money and the real estate shit. 

In this episode she finds that birds fake nail in Tonys laundry and that's supposed to be what pushed her over the edge to steal his money out of the bird feeder. Pisses me right off that. He told her a few episodes ago that they didn't have that sort of cash lying around, talking about $10k she wanted to use to buy some stocks. He knows he did, but he had it saved up. Still she thinks its ok to just fuckin take it.

He makes the money, he decides what happens with it. She raises the family, makes the home. If she wants to spend more than the allowance Tony gives her, she should get a fuckin job. The one thing I think that would have made this entire TV series better for me, is if he hit her just once at the height of their fall out. He can instantly regret it sure, but I'd have loved to see him properly knock her down a peg.

She needed a dry bumming badly.

The amazing double standards of most of the characters but Carmella in particular is funny.

She herself,used strong arm tactics on the neigbour's (twin) sister,a ridiculous character who was the same actress doing two roles of course.

She also bribed the Headmaster she was banging to give AJ important grades when he was as thick as shite.