You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

KevieG

Your Minimum requirement for the coming season?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Your Minimum requirement for the coming season?

• Win the League and do well in the cups
    • Win the League
    • Challenge for the league and do well in the cups
    • Challenge for the league
    • Top 4 and do well in the cups
    • Top 4

Very happy with this season in some respects, quarters in the CL and challenging for the title into the last 2 games is pretty much what I hoped for, maybe a bit more on the CL front but the league performance makes up for that imo.

You could look at it another way and say its been a failure, another year without the league, the mancs win it to equal our record and the bs in the cup final... Not me though, our league performance has made me well happy with the boys, atleast we know where we made mistakes and we can improve on them.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people including myself would have been delighted with this season's showing and taken where we are now at the beginning of the season but when you think where we were around November time one has to look back with a little regret about a huge opportunity that got away.

Most people including myself would have been delighted with this season's showing and taken where we are now at the beginning of the season but when you think where we were around November time one has to look back with a little regret about a huge opportunity that got away.

you mean around SIX MONTHS ago? you might aswell look back at where we were 20 years ago. Bolton were top of the league in august, do you think their supporters are saying the same twattish things?

squad depth shines through in the end unfortunately. we did extremely well to get where we are.

challenge and a good cl run, fa cup and carling cup are nice but not the priority these days.

You are right, They are not priorities, but lets not go thinking they are beneath us, because they aren't as George beautifully put, transition is over, it's time to deliver.

We've been slating Wenger from afar mocking his lack of trophies since 2005 for two seasons now.

You are right, They are not priorities, but lets not go thinking they are beneath us, because they aren't as George beautifully put, transition is over, it's time to deliver.

We've been slating Wenger from afar mocking his lack of trophies since 2005 for two seasons now.

good point, i wasnt very clear, i would still love to win them.