Quantcast
Alonso or Barry? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedKnight

Alonso or Barry?

Alonso or Barry?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Alonso or Barry?

No leading questions. No slanging matches. No interest in what the manager wants. No interest in what other fans want. Not the Alonso of two years ago. Not England's Gareth Barry. What do you want?

On the basis that Alonso has to go for Barry to arrive; simply, next season, who would you prefer here? Which player would you want at the club for the coming season?

Call me a sentimental fool, but I just couldn't stand seeing Alonso leave. At least as long as he doesn't want to. We have a great many likeable players, but for my Alonso will always be a favourite for several reasons. In the end I don't know which player would do best this season, and as such, my heart says Alonso stays.

Barry. He is more inclined to get forward as opposed to sit back and playmake. I think thats what we need

Edited by CWD82

Alonso is my favorite player but I've gone for Barry. The team is evloving and Barry is better suited to that.

It hurts me to say it but he's become surplus to requirements, by the way every signing is a risk, numbnuts.

Barry is a risk we don't have to take though...

No debasing other people's opinions in this thread. There are others for that. I just want peoples opinion and their vote.