You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alonso or Barry?

RedKnight

Alonso or Barry?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Alonso or Barry?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BatChainPuller, Baz1969, bigguly, chris71, Chuck Fadanoid ã, coop, CWD82, Dante, DooooodekNo5, drewy, Eiler, exmouth red, Ged B ã, goc11, Gods back, ian garro, JangoSolo ã, JMARKH, Joe Strummer, kman, Kopite ã, loadsoftrophies ã, longballs, Magic_H, MLB, Monkeywool, Nick Leeson, PaddyWhacked, paisley1977, SCOUSE TAPAS, sir roger, SpeedyG, spider-neil, Spy Bee ã, stevensr123, Sweeney287, tcb, The Economist, Top of the Kop, Vincent Vega, zigackly ã

Interesting 41 lambs to the slaughter.

How many of you are voting because its what Rafa wants.

Xabi pissed Rafa off but to be fair Ferguson also gets rid of anybody who pisses him off as well

BatChainPuller, Baz1969, bigguly, chris71, Chuck Fadanoid ã, coop, CWD82, Dante, DooooodekNo5, drewy, Eiler, exmouth red, Ged B ã, goc11, Gods back, ian garro, JangoSolo ã, JMARKH, Joe Strummer, kman, Kopite ã, loadsoftrophies ã, longballs, Magic_H, MLB, Monkeywool, Nick Leeson, PaddyWhacked, paisley1977, SCOUSE TAPAS, sir roger, SpeedyG, spider-neil, Spy Bee ã, stevensr123, Sweeney287, tcb, The Economist, Top of the Kop, Vincent Vega, zigackly ã

Xabi pissed Rafa off but to be fair Ferguson also gets rid of anybody who pisses him off as well

Don't be a dick.

The voice of reason speaks... :whistle:

personally I'm insulted by the accusation I don't have a brain of my own.

my vote is based on observation of xabi of the past few seasons and him not raising to the heights of his debut season, watchng him increasingly get caught on possession putting us under needless pressure and not having enough drive through the center of the park with gerrard now utilised in a forward position but not wanting to drop gerrard back into the center of midfield.

and regarding barry his consistancy in the league is there for all to see.

my vote was made with my head not with my heart.

Wanker.

personally I'm insulted by the accusation I don't have a brain of my own.

my vote is based on observation of xabi of the past few seasons and him not raising to the heights of his debut season, watchng him increasingly get caught on possession putting us under needless pressure and not having enough drive through the center of the park with gerrard now utilised in a forward position but not wanting to drop gerrard back into the center of midfield.

and regarding barry his consistancy in the league is there for all to see.

my vote was made with my head not with my heart.

No offence meant

I was making the point that a certain number of those posters would change their mind if Rafa changed his.

Guest ian garro
No offence meant

I was making the point that a certain number of those posters would change their mind if Rafa changed his.

And a certain number wouldnt either. Just because people have different opinions to you doesnt mean those opinions are any less valid.

More reasoned debate on this site I expected more from you than that.

No Nick ram it, you call me a sheep and say I make decisions purely based on what the manager wants and expect me to say nothing?

Well no chance of that mate, that post was shite as pointed out by more than a few people.

If you want reasoned debate stop making shit up to suit your point of view.

No offence meant

the only thing rafa has done in his entire term here that I 100% thought he'd taken leave of his senses was pass on alves. if I think rafa is in the wrong I will say so, but lets face it he is more right that wrong.