You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Families.

melons

ARGH!!!

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Do they all families go off on the deep end?

anyway, the fuck off this includes ex who take the piss out of deciding when he wants to see his kids.

My family i can do little about, just avoid them for a while. you know, see at funerals and so forth...

Your help,

I know some of us have cunt ex's. I have just decided to be the BITCH OF AN EX as trying to be reasonable doesn't work when your talking to a toss pot. you may all hate me now. I am going to be the epitome of all your horrid ex's put together, the monster bitch of an ex.

any tips on how to do this would be appreciated and repped for if they are of use to me.

This small vent follows a phone call from my mum just now and one from my ex yesterday.

I know it's tough, but acceptance is the key. I used to get arsey in retaliation but it only wound me up. Now I'm sweetness and light and while other people might see it as me being walked over, it keeps me sane.

You can't change them, or their behaviour. Also, don't expect anything to go according to plan and that way you won't be disappointed. I'm a bit pissed off this weekend because it's supposed to be my weekend off (we have alternate weekends), but the boys' Dad is going away so he can't have them. I suggested he swapped weekends to next weekend and he said "No, that's our weekend off. We need that time off without the kids". Like I don't. So he gets 3 weekends off in a month, and I only get one. There's no point letting it wind me up though.

ARGH!!!

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Do they all families go off on the deep end?

anyway, the fuck off this includes ex who take the piss out of deciding when he wants to see his kids.

My family i can do little about, just avoid them for a while. you know, see at funerals and so forth...

Your help,

I know some of us have cunt ex's. I have just decided to be the BITCH OF AN EX as trying to be reasonable doesn't work when your talking to a toss pot. you may all hate me now. I am going to be the epitome of all your horrid ex's put together, the monster bitch of an ex.

any tips on how to do this would be appreciated and repped for if they are of use to me.

This small vent follows a phone call from my mum just now and one from my ex yesterday.

i aint seen my mum for over 18 years. i wasnt at my dads funeral. stop moaning you fucking knob sore!!

I know it's tough, but acceptance is the key. I used to get arsey in retaliation but it only wound me up. Now I'm sweetness and light and while other people might see it as me being walked over, it keeps me sane.

You can't change them, or their behaviour. Also, don't expect anything to go according to plan and that way you won't be disappointed. I'm a bit pissed off this weekend because it's supposed to be my weekend off (we have alternate weekends), but the boys' Dad is going away so he can't have them. I suggested he swapped weekends to next weekend and he said "No, that's our weekend off. We need that time off without the kids". Like I don't. So he gets 3 weekends off in a month, and I only get one. There's no point letting it wind me up though.

nah, its been 4 months since he saw the 2 eldest ones, all my fault apparently, he kept changing his mind on when and for how long, so i said fuck it, i'm not having you piss me and them around.

i aint seen my mum for over 18 years. i wasnt at my dads funeral. stop moaning you fucking knob sore!!

Choices.

Edit, i am female, i do want to moan occasionally when the force is too strong.