You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Canada's National Shame

Not the treatment of aboriginals, not the internment of Japanese-Canadians on the PAcific Coast in WW2, use of Chinese labour on the railroad, sterilization of the mental ill in Alberta in the 1920s....

Beer Consumption by Country (liters) - Swivel

19th in the World?????

Croatia, New Zealand ahead of us??? My God, they drink Steinlager in NZ? Don't the Croats guzzle apricot or plum brandy?

Hungry as well and even the Poles, who surely swill vodka like the Finns, who are ahead of us as well.

shame shame shame

it is a national disgrace, i agree.

i've definitely not been keeping up my end of the bargain the last few years, for sure.

but i suspect most (if not all) of the countries ahead of us do not suffer from the prohibitive taxes and restrictions on consumption that we endure.

it was only last week that your liquor order made front page news.

it is a national disgrace, i agree.

i've definitely not been keeping up my end of the bargain the last few years, for sure.

but i suspect most (if not all) of the countries ahead of us do not suffer from the prohibitive taxes and restrictions on consumption that we endure.

it was only last week that your liquor order made front page news.

i dont know, irish alcohol vat rates are amongst the highest as far im aware.

bastards making so much money whilst urging people to cut down.

i dont know' date=' irish alcohol vat rates are amongst the highest as far im aware.

bastards making so much money whilst urging people to cut down.[/quote']

and despite that, you still came in #2....you should be very proud.

Sweden - letting the whole of Europe down. What a bunch of shandy supping wusses.

I blame RiS.

OI, RiS - you're a gayer, and this graph proves it.

Sorry, but we're not part of the beer belt. We have no brewery's. Vodka is the only thing we're good at. Absolute Vodka and Toppslätsskivling (Psilocybe Semilanceata) - The Saapmi Shamanic Mushroom of the Arctic Zone.

Not the treatment of aboriginals, not the internment of Japanese-Canadians on the PAcific Coast in WW2, use of Chinese labour on the railroad, sterilization of the mental ill in Alberta in the 1920s....

Beer Consumption by Country (liters) - Swivel

19th in the World?????

Croatia, New Zealand ahead of us??? My God, they drink Steinlager in NZ? Don't the Croats guzzle apricot or plum brandy?

Hungry as well and even the Poles, who surely swill vodka like the Finns, who are ahead of us as well.

shame shame shame

what do you expect when theres all these homos ordering wine coolers..I keep telling you ,get yourself to Cork and I'll bring on a brewery crawl that starts and finishes in Heineken ..it only lasts 4 days.Its what you can do for your country