You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, i hope none of you have been buying the real deal shirts and giving the yanks your hard earned coin, when you can get spot on replicas that cost about eight squids a pop from our far eastern friends. I'm not posting the links as its Daves descion for such, but take a trip to the shirt thread on rawk and check the alternatives out.

Just a thought, i hope none of you have been buying the real deal shirts and giving the yanks your hard earned coin, when you can get spot on replicas that cost about eight squids a pop from our far eastern friends. I'm not posting the links as its Daves descion for such, but take a trip to the shirt thread on rawk and check the alternatives out.

Mate theres loads of people (myslef included) who post links of fake shirts.

Any chance you could post the link to the rawk thread? This is the only liverpool forum I go. And the only forum you should all go on for that matter.

First time in years i haven't bought at least one of the shirts. Not one penny of my hard earned cash will enter that club until Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber leave. It really hurts not to buy any merchandise or go to any of the games, but i will stand by my principles.

Cheers. When payday comes I think I'll get me all three kits. Off that song of course not the official.

The sizes seem to be a slight issue, the ones i've seem worth the investment and fit is good.

I pity the mugs who have subscribed to the official merchandise, especially since they don't wear replicas. A large percentage of the shirts you see next season will be just that, perhaps we can have a spot the difference competition. Four shirts for forty squids or one for near fifty...difficult that one.