Lost the felt off our shed roof and the one remaining fence post I didn’t replace 2 years ago when that storm hit last week, and the snow we had in Yorkshire stopped me fixing it last weekend, so it became todays job.

would’ve been easier with a pair of hands to assist but my missus was working today and my old man was away visiting my sister for the weekend, so I cracked on by myself.

nailed it. Literally and figuratively.

26 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Its good man but the rhyme is:

"Jingle Bells Batman Smells"

Why do you have Jingle twice?

That was the naughty elf not me pissed up struggling for an idea…

18 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Mad bastard. The most disturbing part of that was that he didn't throw it into a red bucket and smother it with peas and sriracha sauce. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING??

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Clem H Fandango said:

I hate plumbing, youtube guy changed a tap in 7 minutes. Clem done it in 2 hours.

20220705_203212.jpg

I've been staring at this for ages and cant work it out. Is it a tap that does hot and cold? Why isn't it in the centre? Have you removed another tap? Whats the glass/plastic thing for? But mainly...why?

I think the glass distributes the water to make a waterfall effect. The reason it's not centred is the basin that he already has had separate hot and cold taps, you can see he's blanked one off. 

I reckon its pretty cool

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I think the glass distributes the water to make a waterfall effect. The reason it's not centred is the basin that he already has had separate hot and cold taps, you can see he's blanked one off. 

I reckon its pretty cool

Spot on rem.

Joystick to left for cold, right for hot, middle for warm and down for off. £30 on the bay of e.

11 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

I hate plumbing, youtube guy changed a tap in 7 minutes. Clem done it in 2 hours.

20220705_203212.jpg

I actually thought that was a joke at first. But that's an actual tap...... Wtf has the world become...... 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, A Red said:

I bet the water spills on to the floor with a waterfall effect

Clue is in the name, it falls into the sink nice and gently unlike niagara falls which is deadly.

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Correct. And the water that sprays all down your leg will still look like piss. Even when it is.

That happens before I use the tap running to the loo.

19 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Clue is in the name, it falls into the sink nice and gently unlike niagara falls which is deadly.

That happens before I use the tap running to the loo.

I bet this whole thing wasn't your idea and you were quite happy with the arrangement before. 

2 hours ago, A Red said:

I bet this whole thing wasn't your idea and you were quite happy with the arrangement before. 

Are you calling his missus a fussy twat? 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Are you calling his missus a fussy twat? 

I suspect a defining characteristic of the partners of regular GF posters is that they are not that fussy. That’s why they picked us.