Quantcast
I am man: hear me roar!!! - Page 40 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

5 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

The wall is getting redecorated next, the whole room needs it, and the skirting is gonna get repainted. It’ll all look grand soon enough.

Yeah, looks like you're well onto it. 

Can't find the rant thread because some fella's spamming the GF with threads about prog and MOR 80s dirge.

One of my neighbours is clearly trying to drill through a wall with a non-masonry bit. Don't know if its the heat or the (related) three nights or poor/little sleep but I'd happily go and help demonstrate how different tools are better at different tasks.

Would probably start with the bit they're currently using and show how much more effective it is at going through their cunt fucking eyeball.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Can't find the rant thread because some fella's spamming the GF with threads about prog and MOR 80s dirge.

One of my neighbours is clearly trying to drill through a wall with a non-masonry bit. Don't know if its the heat or the (related) three nights or poor/little sleep but I'd happily go and help demonstrate how different tools are better at different tasks.

Would probably start with the bit they're currently using and show how much more effective it is at going through their cunt fucking eyeball.

Sounds far more engaging than my wife's usual DIY shows.

I would pitch it to HGTV

10 hours ago, sir roger said:

Not bad bit of diy , 45 minutes tops.

AB09E72C-211D-4AB3-94F5-BE38AF0DB9DD.jpeg

31E565C1-6F2F-42B4-9E61-2E254A8DF1D7.jpeg

Does self assembly count as DIY?

credit to you, and all that though, and certainly has a place in here - hopefully you didn’t read the manual for extra worthiness.

• Upvote 1

On 05/08/2020 at 17:20, YorkshireRed said:

That soil looks familiar. Conclusive proof that you are a former poster. 

So your roaring about picking the phone up and getting someone in to do the work ?

Bet you'll have that poor old dear with the injured foot doing the labouring.

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Does self assembly count as DIY?

credit to you, and all that though, and certainly has a place in here - hopefully you didn’t read the manual for extra worthiness.

These things have manuals ?

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Nice clothes hanger Roge.

Give it a month and you may be right.

One of my mates said ' !Leave the fucker in the box , you'll get more for it on ebay '

• Upvote 1

Probably the angle of the photo, Scooby. The running track is 46cm x 130 cm. Top speed 14kph.

Probably no good for a tall person really going for it but plenty for a 5ft 9 ins arlarse like me.

I put my new computer chair together the other day. It was a pretty easy task but because the inside temperature was abou 35 degrees celsius you could have been forgiven for thinking I'd assembled it in Death Valley in the early afternoon.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I put my new computer chair together the other day. It was a pretty easy task but because the inside temperature was abou 35 degrees celsius you could have been forgiven for thinking I'd assembled it in Death Valley in the early afternoon.

Tell me about in VI , I must have lost half a stone in sweat putting that treadmill together.

On 14/08/2020 at 15:55, sir roger said:

Tell me about in VI , I must have lost half a stone in sweat putting that treadmill together.

That , moving it from room to room and then finally helping the fella you sell it too load it into his truck will be the most exercise you get.

• Upvote 2

I’ve just changed the drain on a sink and then emptied the u bend thingy on other the other sink to remove a little brush. 

probably put a fountain in the front garden this afternoon.  

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve just changed the drain on a sink and then emptied the u bend thingy on other the other sink to remove a little brush. 

probably put a fountain in the front garden this afternoon.  

Had a peroni lunch time? 

I was rooting for sesame oil in the top cupboard in the kitchen and inadvertently knocked over a jar of chilli powder which came flying out and in one fluid motion I controlled it on the instep of my right slipper before it crashed to the floor. Now I dont want to make sweeping generalisations but I cant imagine there is a single woman on the globe who could have done it with the efficiency and insouciance that I brought to the party.

• Upvote 4

Yesterday, I dug a 15m long trench to run a water pipe down the to the veg plot which involved using a pickaxe. Fucked today.

On 19/08/2020 at 17:28, sir roger said:

I was rooting for sesame oil in the top cupboard in the kitchen and inadvertently knocked over a jar of chilli powder which came flying out and in one fluid motion I controlled it on the instep of my right slipper before it crashed to the floor. Now I dont want to make sweeping generalisations but I cant imagine there is a single woman on the globe who could have done it with the efficiency and insouciance that I brought to the party.

Repped for 'insouciance.'

* Rushes to google to look it up.*

18 hours ago, slimjim75 said:

2 weeks off work. Girls room already done. Just the hall and living room to do.

Stay tuned.

IMG20200823152553.jpg

IMG20200823152543.jpg

IMG20200823152526.jpg

The Smiths and a suicide. What a warm welcome for guests 

• Upvote 1