Quantcast
I am man: hear me roar!!! - Page 35 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Little tit bit of info for a shorting dryer. Check the back of it as wire in bras tend to come out and slip through the casing shorting the wires. 

Saved myself a small fortune fixing it myself.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, slimjim75 said:

Little tit bit of info for a shorting dryer. Check the back of it as wire in bras tend to come out and slip through the casing shorting the wires. 

Saved myself a small fortune fixing it myself.

Maybe you should stop wearing bras and go au naturel.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, A Red said:

As shit a joke as this is, it disappoints me no-one thought it was funny. Cunts

Recognition rep

10 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Christ, you still go to school? We’re you held back?

Keep up, NV

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Got to be a bit disappointed with the spelling of were there. Finger slip?

No, autocorrect on the phone. Either that or I’m incredibly stupid and I don’t know the difference between were and we’re. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No, autocorrect on the phone. Either that or I’m incredibly stupid and I don’t know the difference between were and we’re. 

Only smarties have the answer.

Spent the morning hacking down some trees in my garden so they have a good start for Spring. Dug a hole in the garden yesterday too to check the drainage as we have a mega clay garden. Test drain seems to be going down quite nicely. Came in when it went dark and the misses spotted some damp on the wall so been working on that all evening. Seems to be a leaky stop tap and some old leak thats causing it. Easy fix really. 

IMG_20190106_091824.jpg

IMG_20190106_124257.jpg

IMG_20190106_160816.jpg

IMG_20190106_181215.jpg

IMG-20190106-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20190106-WA0015.jpeg

IMG_20190106_160811.jpg

IMG-20190106-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20190106-WA0011.jpeg

IMG_20190106_143257.jpg

• Upvote 3

Place in hell for twats like that. I remember years ago in our first house we were putting laminate down in the living room, took up the old shag pile carpet which was glued to what I would describe as that thin carpet like you get in offices and schools which was glued to the floor.

What I thought would be a weekend job took about three days to get down to the bare floor.

Spent yesterday building a vertical shoe rack from scratch out of bits of wood. 

If there's a better sign of being alive than inhaling sawdust I've yet to find it.

Added bonus was the joy of peeling wood glue off my fingers afterwards. Satisfying.

Spent the weekend demolishing a kitchen, sorting some plumbing and electrics and then taking up a tiled floor, including the adhesive. I'll be asleep on the sofa before 6pm.

Grrr.

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I just sawed a few branches, no blood. Wore gloves, twigged on. 

Wore gloves, broke the bath into three, ended up getting caught in the explosion when the hammer made the first crack... 

Carried on twating the rest of the bathroom in an Anny Road fashion. 

IMG-20190217-WA0003.jpeg

2 hours ago, Karl_b said:

Spent the weekend demolishing a kitchen, sorting some plumbing and electrics and then taking up a tiled floor, including the adhesive. I'll be asleep on the sofa before 6pm.

Grrr.

This twat of a bathroom had three layers of tiles and when I got to the corner half the floor is fucked with rotten wood. It's currently covered by a piece of ply with damp stains all around. Saving the surprise til tomorrow. 

36 minutes ago, .̯. said:

Wore gloves, broke the bath into three, ended up getting caught in the explosion when the hammer made the first crack... 

Carried on twating the rest of the bathroom in an Anny Road fashion. 

IMG-20190217-WA0003.jpeg

You want to bathe that.