You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke

Tonight Matthew, I built 2 fences and a big fuck off fire and had 8 Red Stripe and a big fuck off bag of Salt n Vinegar Squares.

I took my daughter who is learning to drive to one of those learner circuits today and came out of it alive and with no damage to my car. (In Germany they ain't allowed on the roads unless it is with an official driving instructor) I told her she was OK but a bit heavy on the accelerator at times.

Driving back home I was blitzed by a speed trap, cunts. That'll be a nice 50 note fine. 

Went up on the roof last week - had a small leak. Tore off tiles to expose plywood - felt that needed replacing so went about that. Expertly applied the underlayment. Left it to finish up this weekend. It rained hard last night and the inside ceiling fell in - insulation, sheetrock water everywhere.

Got on computer this morning  - hired fella to do roof - tight as a drum. Now sipping Cabernet and eating Manchego. 

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

A Baboon ripped the third-brakelight cover off the back of my car yesterday.  Looks like it's sold as an entire unit.  Reckon I'll get one in a scrappy?

Be just as cheap getting one on-line mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

It's sold as a unit inc the lights and wiring, they're fine, the AgroApe* just pulled the cover off it so trying to avoid having to purchase and fit a whole new unit 

*I know it's a monkey not an ape 

Ah, with you. You should be able to pick one up easy enough depending on the model of your car. Scrappies might want to sell it as a complete unit as well. 

Never take your own car to Knowsley Safari Park,they are like giant lego sets for primates.

Yup.  It was the first time we've ever taken Toddle D and the monkey bit was ok at first, couple of them shagging and eating a cabbage, then we turned round the corner and the floor was just littered with car parts.  Some big fucker just stood in front of the car knowing I wasn't going to run him down and his mate jumped on the back and started biting fuck out of my strip light.  Luckily ToddleD was so traumatised by the ordeal she's made me promise we'll only ever go around the monkeys in future. 

Ah, with you. You should be able to pick one up easy enough depending on the model of your car. Scrappies might want to sell it as a complete unit as well. 

Fucking monkeys. 

• Upvote 1

A Baboon ripped the third-brakelight cover off the back of my car yesterday.  Looks like it's sold as an entire unit.  Reckon I'll get one in a scrappy?

Yup.  It was the first time we've ever taken Toddle D and the monkey bit was ok at first, couple of them shagging and eating a cabbage, then we turned round the corner and the floor was just littered with car parts.  Some big fucker just stood in front of the car knowing I wasn't going to run him down and his mate jumped on the back and started biting fuck out of my strip light.  Luckily ToddleD was so traumatised by the ordeal she's made me promise we'll only ever go around the monkeys in future. 

Fucking monkeys. 

Are you sure you weren't driving down Walton Hall Avenue when this happened?

Fucking monkeys. 

Haha, that made me laugh more than it should have

• 1 month later...

Fell asleep on my tablet the other day and thought I had broke it as the screen was constantly black although there was sound.

After reading on the web I found out that a possible fix is to take the cover off the back and disconnect the battery and then reconnect it.

Tried it in the slim hope if would work; once I had done what was advised and put if back together I powered it back on and get Preston the screen was working again.

Fell asleep on my tablet the other day and thought I had broke it as the screen was constantly black although there was sound.

After reading on the web I found out that a possible fix is to take the cover off the back and disconnect the battery and then reconnect it.

Tried it in the slim hope if would work; once I had done what was advised and put if back together I powered it back on and get Preston the screen was working again.

Although the keyboard looks like it's fucked

• Upvote 6