You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I am man (and they are woman and girl): hear me (and them) roar.

Snowdon conquered.

61460F08-02F3-44FE-9DB0-479E1B0F6C61.jpeg

My lad and son in law did it dressed as Vikings for charity a while back.

It took them twice as long as it should going both up and down with people stopping them to talk because they looked so authentic wearing furs, drinking out of horns and carrying swords and axes etc.

They were bloody knackered when they got back.

Cracking walk from what I remember. It's over 40 years since I did it. A great family day out too.

• Upvote 1

I helped our builder lift the white end piece in to position then held it steady above my head whilst he secured it from within the roof space. I'm so fucking full of testosterone right now I actually answered my Mrs back.

20220805_095504.jpg

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, A Red said:

I helped our builder lift the white end piece in to position then held it steady above my head whilst he secured it from within the roof space. I'm so fucking full of testosterone right now I actually answered my Mrs back.

20220805_095504.jpg

You're posting from Casualty I take it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A Red said:

20220805_095504.jpg

There is a man in that second hole. 

4 hours ago, A Red said:

20220805_095504.jpg

Lovely to look at but it’s going to get attract dust and cobwebs. I’m getting too old. 

Just now, Captain Willard said:

Lovely to look at but it’s going to get attract dust and cobwebs. I’m getting too old. 

I've got an adjustable, extending, German engineered, long poled brush for that. And a wife.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, A Red said:

I've got an adjustable, extending, German engineered, long poled brush for that. And a wife.

Ha ha. It’s a sign of getting old, I look at a nice big house and thinks that’s going to be a fucker to maintain and heat, I look at buying a sports car and worry about fuel consumption and if I see a young beautiful women I think she will be fun for about a year then shes going to want a baby. I’m cursed by life experiences. 

10 hours ago, A Red said:

20220805_095504.jpg

You managed to trap a giant owl as well 

• 2 weeks later...

My dishwasher (doesn’t smell like spunk) was stuck on a cycle, not letting water in or out. 

I’ve just rolled my sleeves up, googled the problem and then followed the first answer, which was to pull the dishwasher out and tilt it back 45 degrees to let out some trapped water. 

Then I mopped the water up with a dirty towel. 

brett-brett-bb.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My dishwasher (doesn’t smell like spunk) was stuck on a cycle, not letting water in or out. 

I’ve just rolled my sleeves up, googled the problem and then followed the first answer, which was to pull the dishwasher out and tilt it back 45 degrees to let out some trapped water. 

Then I mopped the water up with a dirty towel. 

brett-brett-bb.gif

We have the same issue. It means it’s got a small leak and the leak detector at the bottom is turning it off to stop it flooding the kitchen. You may find yourself doing this quite regularly until you fix the leak, depends how bad it is. Ours does it every few months so I can’t be arsed getting it fixed. 

• Upvote 1