You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Maybe Rico misheard and they are going spooning on a camping weekend

He probably organized it.

On this subject just got a message from my boss saying he had a a quote for 600 quid for a fork lift and a driver for two days to shit a load of stuff we have backed up in the warehouse. Desks and office equip.

I did it yesterday

wif ma bare ands.

Grrrrr

He probably organized it.

On this subject just got a message from my boss saying he had a a quote for 600 quid for a fork lift and a driver for two days to shit a load of stuff we have backed up in the warehouse. Desks and office equip.

I did it yesterday

wif ma bare ands.

Grrrrr

How much if the £600 will you see?

Currently in the process of plastering a hole in the wall that the dog created. I am then fitting a new toilet seat, replacing a washer on a leaky tap and then going the tip.

Getting the dog to do plastering is false economy. As in the above example, they'll just fuck it up and you'll end up having to do it yourself anyway.

Hired a chain saw on Wednesday to trim a  tree. Chainsaw's are ace. 

Took me 2 and a 1/2 hours to trim it and then 6 hours to chop it up. Back and legs still killing me, but it was worth every minute.

If I can work out how to do photies, I'll post my efforts. The tree is around 100ft tall( I shit yee not).

Hired a chain saw on Wednesday to trim a tree. Chainsaw's are ace.

Took me 2 and a 1/2 hours to trim it and then 6 hours to chop it up. Back and legs still killing me, but it was worth every minute.

If I can work out how to do photies, I'll post my efforts. The tree is around 100ft tall( I shit yee not).

One of the lads who goes up the allotment used a chainsaw to chop down a massive tree in his front garden.

Our kidder used to have a mate who was a landscaper and he used a chainsaw most days. Turns out he was a nonce. Paddy the nonce.

That Leatherface lad from Texas Chainsaw Massacre used a chainsaw but he also wore a dress and shagged his family members.

Spot the connection.

• 4 weeks later...

The flush is not working properly on the bog and I tried to fix it.

I made it worse and now have a plumber in the bog shaking his head at my work.

Failed as a man.

Don't be so tough on yourself fella. The way I see it is, you've shown you authority and ordered a surf to repair things on your demand. You have won.