You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 week lurker posting challenge

bonzo

Alright, I've been registered on here since Nov 2005 and in the 32 months since then there's been an FA cup win, a CL final, the arrival of the world's best striker and the takeover of LFC by two American gentlemen who coincidentally there is a rapidly disintegrating photo of stuck to the back of my toilet bowl.

Not to mention AC Slatering, the departure of the Count, Rashid getting banned :wallbutt::wallbutt::wallbutt: and unbanned :wallbutt::wallbutt::wallbutt:, the legendary humiliation of a certain fat S*n hat wearing cunt ™, important discussions on contemporary moral and aesthetic issues (eg, Titwank or Wank) and the recent rise of comedy negging.

I've learned a lot on here (not only in the FF), and I've done my best to pass on the important stuff (eg ownership, SOS) to other Reds I know that don't go online.

But in all that time I've managed a pathetic 72 posts, which works out at 2 1/4 posts every month.

And that's not even including the year and a half I full time lurked on here before I joined.

You know that guy who sits in the corner of a big group of lads down the pub, knocking back 10 pints and having a laugh at all the jokes but never saying a word? That's me on TLW that is.*

At various times I've been too pissed, too numb with anger at G******* and H****, too aware that there's people on here who know a lot more about LFC than I do, or just too far away from a computer to post.

But now, the site has got a new look, and it seems like a good time to issue a challenge to myself and any other long time lurkers out there.

It's simple - at least 3 posts per day, in any forum, every day for 2 weeks. The only other rule is that each post has got to have some actual usefulness or relevance to whatever thread it's on, and it can't be just randomly abusive (unless it's really, really funny).

So, fellow lurkers, who's with me?

(waits)

tumbleweed_small.jpg

well I'm doing it anyway

*not in real life though, honest. For a start I'm mainly drinking whiskey these days. And cider for some reason

At various times I've been too pissed, too numb with anger at G******* and H****, too aware that there's people on here who know a lot more about LFC than I do, or just too far away from a computer to post.

Wrong forum mate.. You're probably thinking of RAWK or YNWA or some other.. they don't have a clue on here, they just make shit up day after day after day.....:wallbutt::wallbutt::wallbutt::wallbutt::wallbutt: :whistle:

Only just read your sig and i pissed myself...

Thought the inital post on this thread was quality.. apart from too many wallbutts :wallbutt:!!!

thanks gazelle... hmmm, ironically quoted wallbutts still bad? doh!

This reminds of the Bucket List, the movie with Freeman and Nicholson were they both find out they are dying of cancer and make a list of things to do before they die. I can picture them writing this all teary eyed

TO DO LIST

#14 - Become a regular poster on the website of the popular Liverpool Way fanzine