You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Ngog

StevieH

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coyle has managed to transform the careers of many players who go to Bolton. I don't know how he does it, because I don't think he's a particularly outstanding manager. But I hope the best for N'Gog, and, as others have mentioned, against the Mancs this weekend.

Coyle has managed to transform the careers of many players who go to Bolton. I don't know how he does it, because I don't think he's a particularly outstanding manager. But I hope the best for N'Gog, and, as others have mentioned, against the Mancs this weekend.

Many a player has thrived away from the burden of expectation. Look at Everton under Moyes.

I have more hope for N'Gog since it does not appear that he wants to be a rapper but I thought Babel was going to be good if he got some games but looking at his stats (21 starts/3 goals) it doesn't appear so. But 2 of those goals are from this season so maybe he might improve. Anybody watch Bundesliga?

EVERTON FC's new loan signing Royston Drenthe was unveiled alongside Denis Stracqualursi at Finch Farm today.

The 24-year-old Dutchman revealed he is renting a house - complete with inbuilt music studio - from ex-LFC midfielder Ryan Babel and said he is looking forward to playing against former Feyenoord team-mate Dirk Kuyt in the Merseyside derby.

Read More Everton FC's Royston Drenthe on renting a house from Ryan Babel and playing against former team-mate Dirk Kuyt (VIDEO) - News - Everton FC - Liverpool Echo

First of all I’d like to say i don't like to criticise any player or manager. I know that some people will say that David ngog is still learning his trade, still very young or inexperienced. In my opinion, and agree or disagree if you like, that David ngog is not good enough for Liverpool. Hence his move to Bolton…

These players will look average / good for mid table teams… (If I am to predict his goal tally for this season with Bolton I would say around 8 )