You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Day I've Been Waiting For Is Near....

Goodbye you fucking Belgian cunts......

A constitutional crisis is developing in Belgium with a rift between the Flems and Waloons or whatever the French and Dutch speakers are called. Apparently the PM of Belguim is saying it could be the end of the country. Some no-mark King will try and save the day from his palace financed by the blood of the Congo.

To which I say good riddance. Good fucking riddance. I suggest that the first point of order is for InBev brewery to give back all the acquisitions, then confiscate all the blood diamonds in Antwerp and send them back to Africa.

Kick the EU out of Brussels, fuck off NATO as well and then air lift in Congolese by the plane load and rape the shit out of the land. Any Belgians object then a little revisionist colonialism can be meted out-- a swift chop to remove the hand or foot.

Give Holland the Dutch speakers, send the French speakers out to sea and let Luxembourg have anyhitng left over.

And Jacques Rogge the Olympic President- he can do one too.

I thought the Philipino mail order bride was on the way.

I was wrong.

If only. The price of jet fuel these days I'll have to get a gig as a ship's mate to retrieve her.

But seriuosly, wouldn't it be great if Belguim collapsed? Where would the EU go?

I hate those fuckers at InBev as well. Antwerp is shady as fuck and what legacy is that for good old Winston defender her after the Dardanelles.

If only. The price of jet fuel these days I'll have to get a gig as a ship's mate to retrieve her.

But seriuosly, wouldn't it be great if Belguim collapsed? Where would the EU go?

I hate those fuckers at InBev as well. Antwerp is shady as fuck and what legacy is that for good old Winston defender her after the Dardanelles.

The EU would still be run out of Brussells. Wasn't Belgium created by giving some land to one of our no mark monarchs a couple of hundred years ago?

Anyway....