Anybody ever tried a shere khan balti sauce ?

Its the only one in the cupboard, i liked the one by lloyd Grossman but i dont have any left.

most jar ones are crap!. go to a cheap frozen shop. any in Liverpool? anyway you can get tasty curries for only 50p!

There is a Shere Khan near where I used to live in Altrincham. It was without doubt the worst Indian I've even been in. It was horrible, flavourless, bland and greasy.

As Al might say: terrible business.

There is a Shere Khan near where I used to live in Altrincham. It was without doubt the worst Indian I've even been in. It was horrible, flavourless, bland and greasy.

Seconded, been to the one on Wilmslow Road and wouldn't repeat the experience. Never tried their jar stuff - if a band is shit live, I probably won't buy the CD.

The Lloyd Grossman ones are the only jar sauces I eat and they are actually pretty damn fine. The madras and balti are highly recommended.

22553011_L.jpg?identifier=90efb12b274cb286a81df4662c673257

Absolute deliciousness in half an hour.

Seriously, it's the nicest jar curry I've ever tasted.

I had a Karai in Chorlton last week and it was that good I nearly came. Good curry that.

Serves you right for living near Mongchester.

I would neg you but it seems you have friends in high places.

I get the curries from Asda in a jar and they taste nice, especially Madras and Jalfreizi. They aren't hot at all though, even the Vindaloo is about as hot as yoghurt.