Sign in to follow this  
Cosmos

Convalescing in Devon

ALL the women look like Anne Widecombe, the town has a Portreeve who is more like everyone's imagining of Friar Tuck than can be real, the sheep are scruffy as fook and it rains constantly, the postmistress has a glass eye and her son recently threw the rope up. Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop etc etc.

If i could find a landlords daughter who didn't have a limp or a tail then it would indeed be similar. If i looked less like Stephen Fry with jaundice and bad AIDS then i'm sure i'd be imprisoned in some sort of stud farm by the local education authority.

Ah well, all joking aside; good luck with it mate, seriously.

Although, I can't promise I won't post a youtube video that reminds me of your situation, in the near future that I find hilarious.

I'm in Ashburton, waiting for the rain to abate so I can show these 'tombstoning' cunts in Plymouth what a belly flop truly means.

There are a few Ashburtons I think (or am I thinking Halberton), but the word Plymouth says it all. Stick to North or East Devon, its all good.

Plymouth = SHITHOLE.

Plymouth is twenty minutes away, the A-road is littered with the burberry and Elizabeth Duke of many a Corsa collision. They all wear ****or *** tops, and by god, if i can't intimidate them with my rothmans intake then the whole world is in trouble.

I went to Devon. They had a theme park for kids called 'Farm World'. This was despite the entire county seemingly consisting entirely of farms. This caused me anxiety and I wanted to leave.

ALL the women look like Anne Widecombe, the town has a Portreeve who is more like everyone's imagining of Friar Tuck than can be real, the sheep are scruffy as fook and it rains constantly, the postmistress has a glass eye and her son recently threw the rope up. Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop etc etc.

better than liverpool!!:blah. Stayed at lodgings in tuebrook, many years ago.The landlady said she used to drown little kittens! fucking liverpudlian shitter! :sick: