You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On the fiddle

gazelle

I saw some of it and what struck me was the amount of money that they recovered from these blatant scammers was embarrassing. Also, the number of people employed to track/monitor them (5 months of watching a restaurant to see how often one of the guys worked there) and 3 cars with about 8 people to follow some other guy... the cost involved there must have been counter productive!

The woman at the end talking about how effective the whole process is and how they are preventing others following suit etc... if anything, the show encourages the people thinking of trying it as they just have to keep their mouth shut and say nothing to get away with is as even with bundles of evidence they don't have enough proof to do much.

A little bit of community service isn't a real deterrent.

I was totally fucking outraged by this. 5 weeks watching that take away - you catch 3 dole frauds and can prove that the owner purposefully employed these people and yet no action was taken against the fraudsters?

The woman investigating said I feel sorry for him he is caught between a rock and a hard place - if he wasnt on income support he would be getting paid more than that for all that work, 7 hours a night for 25 quid.. WTF is she on..the bloke then sits in his lounge of his nicely decorated house with his wife and 3 small kids all under 7 complaining that he cant live and give his kids wha tthey want on benefits. He has been on benefits for 14 years- why the fuck has he had 3 kids he cant fucking afford?

Feel sorry for him no I dont - I'd throw the fucking book at him for fraud send him to prison put his wife and kids on the real bread line and when he comes out make him pay the money he has jipped back. He has been working 7 hours a night so clearly can work - so get a fucking job and claim the benefits you are entitled to you thieving fucking cunt.

There was an Algerian bloke on there on incapacity benefit cant work due to the trauma he suffered in escaping his country..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck off not a fucking chance -council flat with a plasma telly smking his tits off..No action taken against him??

A scaffolder earning 2k a month but claiming incapacity for a broken toe? I can barely believe it..

STOP ALL BENEFITS TODAY. Prove to me - personally - that you cannot work or that you cannot find work - prove to me that you have paid enough tax in this country to be eligable to claim it back as a benefit or that you have every intention of adding to the 'pot' in the future to give back what you have had and if I do give you some cash spend it wisely, dont ask me for crisis loans or any more coz the answer is fuck off.

Be aware that if I do give you some cash its not a long term answer - I will personally assess you and decide how long you can have benefits for - single mums - go back to work during school hours when your kids start school, disable people, all buildings have access these days - we put this law in place to help you - use it. Lazy people get a fucking job or fuck off to another country that will give you every thing for nothing.

No one should be on benfits for 15 years with out catagorically proving they need to be. Its a fucking outrage -all you do gooders will jump on this asking what gives me the right to judge - shows like last night do as does the fact that I have paid tax (and alot of it) in this country for 17 years.

You should go to prison for benefit fraud as far as I'm concerned, community service is a joke seeing as you're depriving people of vital services with your greed.

For every new bed a hospital can't afford to maintain, there are a couple of twats swanning around in an X5 spending your money on fags.