You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

were you bullied at school?

windass

I have a funny story, actually.

When I was 9 and living in California, I would always walk home from school. One day, some older kids were walking on the opposite side of the street, and calling across mean jokes to me. So I call the biggest of them a little bitch, and this guy, who was 2 years older then me and about 6" and 50lbs bigger than me, runs across the street, picks me up by my throat, and throws me to the ground.

I run home crying, and my mom makes me tell her what happened. The next day at school, I get called into the principles office, and my mom, the kid who accosted me, and his mom are there waiting for me. He apologizes, and for the remainder of my time at that school, he'd threaten any of the older kids who'd try to pick on me.

Thankfully I hit a growth spurt, and it was a non-issue by the time I was 11. I was fucking tiny when I was younger. That was the only fight I have not won, although, I've been in very few.

I have a funny story, actually.

When I was 9 and living in California, I would always walk home from school. One day, some older kids were walking on the opposite side of the street, and calling across mean jokes to me. So I call the biggest of them a little bitch, and this guy, who was 2 years older then me and about 6" and 50lbs bigger than me, runs across the street, picks me up by my throat, and throws me to the ground.

I run home crying, and my mom makes me tell her what happened. The next day at school, I get called into the principles office, and my mom, the kid who accosted me, and his mom are there waiting for me. He apologizes, and for the remainder of my time at that school, he'd threaten any of the older kids who'd try to pick on me.

Thankfully I hit a growth spurt, and it was a non-issue by the time I was 11. I was fucking tiny when I was younger. That was the only fight I have not won, although, I've been in very few.

from usa? :blah

I am really ashamed and embarrased to admit that I was suspended for 6 months when i was about 14 for attempting to stab a bully in the back with a screwdriver during a woodwork lesson. He was about to pour paint thinners on another pupil, i just lost it for a millisecond. The cock had been a pain in the arse for years, sorry to say but he almost had it coming and thank god the teacher managed to get to me before i caused a serious injury. I was lucky not to be excluded, but i believe a lot of the teachers, rightly or wrongly stuck up for me. He was killed a number of years later in a car accident.

Edited by ted tucker

I am really ashamed and embarrased to admit that I was suspended for 6 months when i was about 14 for attempting to stab a bully in the back with a screwdriver during a woodwork lesson. He was about to pour paint thinners on another pupil, i just lost it for a millisecond. The cock had been a pain in the arse for years, sorry to say but he almost had it coming and thank god the teacher managed to get to me before i caused a serious injury. I was lucky not to be excluded, but i believe a lot of the teachers, rightly or wrongly stuck up for me. He was killed a number of years later in a car accident.

good story ted. i mean that!

I was falsely accused of bullying an old mate of mine whom I'd stopped hanging out with because he was a bit of a cunt to another one of my friends. This reputation stuck by me among the teachers for a while until we were about 16 and we moved on to different schools.

Why are you ashamed?

I think I know who Ted Tucker is on about, was a nasty piece of work who hung around with a couple of lads (also little bastards) who I just happended to get along with.

Would I be right Ted if I said he was quite young when he died with an oriental nick-name?

bit film noir that last bit...