You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

because i go out with older lads they've had longer to put together some ace stories. one lad, we'll call him karl, once shit the bed after a mad night out and got called shitty or 'shit them' ever since. anyway he's now a bizzie and has this really fit posh totty from canada. we were all in a party about 2 months ago and it was the first time he'd dared to bring her out to meet us. anyway, the ale flowed and the night ended in him having to explain why 15 drunken drug abusers where standing in his kitchen calling him 'shit them'.

she took it fairly well to be honest, i imagine if my bird found out i had shit the sheets she would have something to say. maybe she's into poo sports? we'll never know.......

My mate shit the bed when we where having a threesome with some slapper. Thought he'd squeeze one out when muffing and squirted all over the sheets, didn't seem to bother him he just wiped it up with his sock and carried on. Before anyone says anything I didn't know at the time as I was at the other end. I'm pretty sure he didn't change his socks for 2 days either.

My mate shit the bed when we where having a threesome with some slapper. Thought he'd squeeze one out when muffing and squirted all over the sheets, didn't seem to bother him he just wiped it up with his sock and carried on. Before anyone says anything I didn't know at the time as I was at the other end. I'm pretty sure he didn't change his socks for 2 days either.

Nice.

Best story ever.

• 2 years later...