You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

As for tv people. I reckon Trevor McDonald is probably a nasty old bastard.

I can confirm Trevor MacDonald is a nasty cunt (sort of). He lives (or used to live) in Topsham nr Exeter. When I lived down that way I heard plenty of stories from locals who think he's a nasty cunt. He's rude, dismissive and generally a short fused nutter.

On the subject of golfers, Berhard Langer is a nice bloke, has a penchant for cornettos and carries lots of cash.

David Duval is also a nice bloke; as is Tom Lehman. I met them when working in Southport back in about 98 when the Open was at Birkdale.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Knowing you as well as I don't I'd guess that's more of a lake than a pool.

I'm actually quite mild mannered normally.

I can be ultra competitive at times though

And Richard Madeley.

I think he's actually a nice enough fella is Richard. Seen him at the Albert Dock a few times when they used to film This Morning there. One time I was with a couple of mates, and we saw him up on the balcony of one of the restaurants in there. We shouted up "Alright Richard" and he smiled happily and waved at us.

One of my mates then shouted "Robbed any wine lately?" and his poor little face just dropped, his shoulders slumped and he turned and walked back inside. He looked genuinely hurt, and I felt bad for him. To this day my mate has shown no remorse about the incident, his attitude being "Well he shouldn't go around robbing wine from supermarkets, the shop lifting cunt"

Probably a bit surprising this one: Thom Yorke.

It'd be gutting if he was but I reckon if you caught him at the wromg time he could be a cunt.

My sister (who is a major Radiohead fan) went to talk to him on the beach when he was playing with his daughter. After some praise she said "We'll leave you two alone now" and he said OK. O-fucking-K? That's my sister you cunt.
  • Upvote 1

Paul Whitehouse, don't know why I just reckon he is.

Spot on mate. I imagine him to look down on everyone with a sense of "My award winning humour makes you pale into insignificance you sad pleb". He just has a smarmy look about him. I imagine his mate Charlie Higson to be the same.

I think he's actually a nice enough fella is Richard. Seen him at the Albert Dock a few times when they used to film This Morning there. One time I was with a couple of mates, and we saw him up on the balcony of one of the restaurants in there. We shouted up "Alright Richard" and he smiled happily and waved at us.

One of my mates then shouted "Robbed any wine lately?" and his poor little face just dropped, his shoulders slumped and he turned and walked back inside. He looked genuinely hurt, and I felt bad for him. To this day my mate has shown no remorse about the incident, his attitude being "Well he shouldn't go around robbing wine from supermarkets, the shop lifting cunt"

It was Fivetimes, wasn't it?

Guest PaddyBerger15

Una Stubbs and Judi Dench, I bet they're a pair of right miserable, self important, pushy, cobweb flapped old cunts...probably.

Posted via Mobile Device

Una Stubbs and Judi Dench, I bet they're a pair of right miserable, self important, pushy, cobweb flapped old cunts...probably.

Posted via Mobile Device

Nawww - I reckon Judi Dench would be a right laugh after a couple of glasses of merlot.

Edit: and I reckon she'd get her udders out.