You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

My boss always claims to have shagged Moira Stewart. He used to work at the BBC back in the day.

This has led me to conclude that either:

a. My boos is a inverterate liar

b. Moira wasn't afraid to put it around

c. Both of the above

I reckon Melvin Bragg and John Craven are probably cunts. I no reason to back this up, the just seem like twats to me. They strike me as the type of blokes who moan that they can't get a decent Merlot or Rioja on location, probably refuse to speak to prodcution staff or the public if approcahed. That type of thing.

No-one who can drink five pints without having a piss is a cunt.*

*Unless he's a closet paedo or something.

Gandhi

Just read something about a new Mountbatten film about to come out that he was a bit of a cunt - hitler and holocaust apologist, for starters, and hated by a very many hindu and muslim groups even now. There was similarly damning stuff in there about Churchill too. The permanodding insurance selling cunt.

That Bianca one off Eastenders.

She is.

She pushed in front of a ex colleague of mine in a shop queue a few years ago. He told her to wait her turn. She then gave back the old "do you know who I'am?", routine; to which he replied back "yeah you're that gobby slag off brookside".

It shut her up and she went to the back of the queue.

I just finished reading Des Lynam's autobiography. He was fucking shagging machine in his day. Every other page he's humping some bird he's picked up. He boned Moira Stewart too, presumably before Tom Ross murdered her.

that's news to me. And finally... up the bum please, Des.

Just read something about a new Mountbatten film about to come out that he was a bit of a cunt - hitler and holocaust apologist, for starters, and hated by a very many hindu and muslim groups even now. There was similarly damning stuff in there about Churchill too. The permanodding insurance selling cunt.

This film whitewashes Mountbatten to an extent - tries to suggest he was neither a blazing incompetent nor a man obsessed with himself. I disagree. I think he was a vain dangerous buffoon. In other words, a cunt.

She is.

She pushed in front of a ex colleague of mine in a shop queue a few years ago. He told her to wait her turn. She then gave back the old "do you know who I'am?", routine; to which he replied back "yeah you're that gobby slag off brookside".

It shut her up and she went to the back of the queue.

Nice.

Sam Torrance the ex-golfer. Seem friendly even avuncular with his ryder cup anecdotes, but sniff just once when he's addressing the ball and you'll go home with a putter for a necklace. Vicious cunt.

Yep, he is indeed. At the Open at Birkdale a few years ago (the one Baker-Finch won), my mate went up to him and asked for his autograph. "Have you got a pen?" said Sam. "No, sorry" said my mate after a quick rummage in his pockets. "Well what fucking good are you then?" he snapped before walking off. Of course I laughed, but he is clearly a cunt.

Staying on the golfing theme, Faldo was a twat as well, he just got that stupid bint caddy to keep everybody away from him and wouldn't sign any autographs. Greg Norman was a prick as well, and that fucking piece of shit Jack Nicklaus disrespected me in front of a load of kids, the white haired arrogant cunt.

Phil Mickelson may well be the most courteous man on the planet however, and the late great Payne Stewart was an absolute gent, may he rest in peace.

As for tv people. I reckon Trevor McDonald is probably a nasty old bastard.