You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

In fairness to Tom O'Connor, he's probably the only entertainer of his generation who is clean.

There was a thing about 15 or 20 years ago when they did a series of "where are they now" documentaries about entertainers from the 70s and 80s. They'd go to their homes and follow them round for a few days and for the most part, it turned into a bit of a "point at the weirdos and laugh" show. They showed Paul Daniels and Leo Sayer and a few others, carrying on as if the post-fame years had never happened. I read somewhere that they'd also made a programme with Tom O'Connor, but they never broadcast it because he was just too normal and pleasant; not good value for exploitative telly at all.

'He's in oil,Stew.'

• Upvote 1

According to a few parents I have spoke to, that fella who plays Mr Tumble on CBBC is a Cunt who is well up himself and thinks he's fucking ace. Their kids went to watch his show and apparently he was a miserable cunt who refused to sign autographs afterwards.

he's heading for a fall I reckon.

According to a few parents I have spoke to, that fella who plays Mr Tumble on CBBC is a Cunt who is well up himself and thinks he's fucking ace. Their kids went to watch his show and apparently he was a miserable cunt who refused to sign autographs afterwards.

He's defo an epic cunt.

He shaves his eyebrows too. I bet he dresses up as a lady in the evening and has The Crying Game on repeat.

Tom O'Connor

Met him after playing golf a few years ago at Mossack Hall, he was genuinely sound. Admittedly he did go into one of his routines for about 10 minutes, but was spot on, very down to earth and easy going.

On comedians, Jimmy Carr looks like he would be a right cunt in his private life. 

Some fella I used to play footy with met Kym Marsh on holiday while she was still engaged to some lad and banged her loads. This was in about 2000/2001. He sold his story to the Sunday mirror for 15 grand. She wasn't too happy and neither was her fiancee. She then moved onto some fella who was in Eastenders who looked about 14.

Kym Marsh , she might be fit but she's been married twice with a third on the way and has had more partners than Ken Barlow....looks like hard work to me

JS63274566.jpg

She used to go out with my cousin, never met her myself but my mum said she was really annoying. She reckons the mum and dad used to carry around a karaoke machine in their boot so she could sing whenever she got the chance. She binned him off promptly after getting famous. Every time she reached a different level of fame she appears to 'trade up' with a new bloke who's a bit more famous than the last. Deffo hard work. 

Edit: Haha just seen the above post, that was probably my cousin! To be fair he was punching well, well above his weight even before she was famous. 

• Upvote 1

Some fella I used to play footy with met Kym Marsh on holiday while she was still engaged to some lad and banged her loads. This was in about 2000/2001. He sold his story to the Sunday mirror for 15 grand. She wasn't too happy and neither was her fiancee. She then moved onto some fella who was in Eastenders who looked about 14.

Jack Ryder...

I guess being used and binned by Kym takes it out of you.....( I actually think he looks better with the slap head)

gallery-1456913363-soaps-eastenders-star

• Upvote 1

THE heartbroken fiance of Kym Marsh last night told how her new-found fame destroyed their relationship.

Martin Murphy, 21, who lives with his mum in Bryn, near Wigan, was devastated when mother-of-two Kym rang him earlier this month to say their wedding was off.

He said: "I'm terribly upset. I supported her through the Popstars auditions and watched her progress on television.

"But she spent most of her time in London with the band and we saw less and less of each other." He added: "I was over the moon when she was picked to be in the band but never thought that it would destroy our relationship. She lives in a different world to me now, although we're still very good friends."

Last week the Sunday Mirror revealed how Kym dumped her young lover after two-timing him with 5IVE! heart-throb Ritchie Neville.

And last night Martin, a pounds 10,000-a-year brewery worker, faced more heartache when it was revealed that last year, while still engaged to him, Kym had a holiday fling in Gran Canaria with 31-year-old Mark Caddick, a Merseyside bar manager.

But loyal Martin still refuses to hear a bad word said against his former lover and confessed he'd love to get back with her. "During our 18 months together I'm convinced she was loyal to me," he said. "She would never cheat."

"I'm still carrying a torch for her, she's such a lovely girl."

Guest Pistonbroke

THE heartbroken fiance of Kym Marsh last night told how her new-found fame destroyed their relationship.

Martin Murphy, 21, who lives with his mum in Bryn, near Wigan, was devastated when mother-of-two Kym rang him earlier this month to say their wedding was off.

He said: "I'm terribly upset. I supported her through the Popstars auditions and watched her progress on television.

"But she spent most of her time in London with the band and we saw less and less of each other." He added: "I was over the moon when she was picked to be in the band but never thought that it would destroy our relationship. She lives in a different world to me now, although we're still very good friends."

Last week the Sunday Mirror revealed how Kym dumped her young lover after two-timing him with 5IVE! heart-throb Ritchie Neville.

And last night Martin, a pounds 10,000-a-year brewery worker, faced more heartache when it was revealed that last year, while still engaged to him, Kym had a holiday fling in Gran Canaria with 31-year-old Mark Caddick, a Merseyside bar manager.

But loyal Martin still refuses to hear a bad word said against his former lover and confessed he'd love to get back with her. "During our 18 months together I'm convinced she was loyal to me," he said. "She would never cheat."

"I'm still carrying a torch for her, she's such a lovely girl."

No wonder the deluded fucker is still living at Hotel mama. 

Jack Ryder...

I guess being used and binned by Kym takes it out of you.....( I actually think he looks better with the slap head)

gallery-1456913363-soaps-eastenders-star

Know him alright.He's a good lad although used to be a cheeky git. His brother was also in my class at school.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The runaway girl in "She's Leaving Home"

She went off with Swiss Tony.  

Talking of which, I harvested the opprobrium of a female yesterday when I did my Swiss Tony impression while reading out the opening instructions on a soup carton.  It said, and I shit you not, "Peel back the flaps, tear and pierce"

• Upvote 3

She went off with Swiss Tony.

Talking of which, I harvested the opprobrium of a female yesterday when I did my Swiss Tony impression while reading out the opening instructions on a soup carton. It said, and I shit you not, "Peel back the flaps, tear and pierce"

I hope opprobrium means 'rogered with a rolling pin.'
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Gregg Wallace.

If he came around my house for dinner I'd make him deconstructed sticky toffee pudding. The deconstructed part would be that the piping hot sticky toffee would be all over his slap head and the pudding would be shoved up his fucking arse! 

Gregg Wallace.

If he came around my house for dinner I'd make him deconstructed sticky toffee pudding. The deconstructed part would be that the piping hot sticky toffee would be all over his slap head and the pudding would be shoved up his fucking arse!

There can be no probably about it