You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

I had a Saturday job in Dixons and was serving when Lenny Henry and his then wife, Dawn French, came in.  He wanted to buy a voice recorder. He came in, ignored the queue of people waiting to be served, and expected me to deal with him. I ignored him and carried on serving the line of customers in front of me. To my annoyance, another lad served him. He's then stood, waiting for his goods to be bagged, and huffing and puffing when little kids went up to talk to him, like they were a major inconvenience.

Dawn French, on the other hand, queued like everyone else and was really pleasant to deal with.

Always shook my head when I saw the disingenuous prick pretending he was a caring man of the people on those BBC charitythons.

18 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Cilla Black lived in a rough arse area of Liverpool and did shit jobs like working in the cloakroom or the piss smelling sweaty Cavern Club but then ends up like some massive diva refusing to look people in the eye and getting her agent to talk to people for her rather than speaking to them directly, even if they were 2 foot away from her. That's before you get onto the fact that she was a Thatcher loving Tory cunt.

Has a long-running feud with Ricky Tomlinson , saying that he is not a scouser because his mum was on holiday in Blackpool when he was born. Ricky , for his part, loves the story of Cilla being in panto at the Empire and after capturing the prince and asking the audience ' How shall we torture him , kids ? ' had a bloke shout out ' You could always sing to him , Cilla '

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I've met a few famous people including a lot on here who aren't liked for f**tball reasons ( fat Sam ,el hadji diouf, Dave Whelan) who were all ok or even pretty sound.

Biggest twat was victor moses he played for Wigan at time. Rude obnoxious twat 

El hadji diouf ok or pretty sound? I find that very difficult to believe.

On 17/06/2019 at 08:47, Anubis said:

I had a Saturday job in Dixons and was serving when Lenny Henry and his then wife, Dawn French, came in.  He wanted to buy a voice recorder. He came in, ignored the queue of people waiting to be served, and expected me to deal with him. I ignored him and carried on serving the line of customers in front of me. To my annoyance, another lad served him. He's then stood, waiting for his goods to be bagged, and huffing and puffing when little kids went up to talk to him, like they were a major inconvenience.

Dawn French, on the other hand, queued like everyone else and was really pleasant to deal with.

Always shook my head when I saw the disingenuous prick pretending he was a caring man of the people on those BBC charitythons.

Always hated that cunt as you can just tell everything about him is a put on and fake. 

Also he's about as funny as a fart in a lift. 

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Saw him live in Liverpool last year with Disciples of Soul and he came across brilliantly. Outstanding gig

Is that when he tweeted that john Lennon airport was the worst he'd ever been to or something? Always wondered what had gone down.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Is that when he tweeted that john Lennon airport was the worst he'd ever been to or something? Always wondered what had gone down.

It was July last year and he played the O2 academy. He also wandered into the Cavern in the afternoon and apparently played a few Beatles covers .  I recall something about him getting really pissed about airport security on the way out