You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mrs is watching that Piers Morgan interview with Barrymore. Seems like a proper nasty cunt.

Oh quelle suprise. Here's Bill Kenwright to talk about what a top bloke he is and how he deserves another shot.

Stick him behind the Everton front three then and watch them run.

• Upvote 3

On 11/05/2019 at 03:01, arthur friedenreich said:

never seen him in much before, but having binge watched unforgotten:

Sanjeev_Bhaskar_Asian_Awards_2015.jpg 

this cunt and his rucksack

Sanjeev Bhaskar. He was brilliant in Goodness Gracious Me, and sometimes very good in The Kumars At No42. Other than that...

On 03/07/2008 at 09:36, Elmyn Noos said:

I just finished reading Des Lynam's autobiography. He was fucking shagging machine in his day. Every other page he's humping some bird he's picked up. He boned Moira Stewart too, presumably before Tom Ross murdered her.

Classic Noos

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Trumo said:

Sanjeev Bhaskar. He was brilliant in Goodness Gracious Me, and sometimes very good in The Kumars At No42. Other than that...

I only ever saw bits of the Kumars, and thought i was alright for what it was. Meera Syal I like, but Sanjeev I dunno, he just seems utterly fucking smug, and the constant carrying of the rucksack in the programme I saw him in was infuriating.

2 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

....and the constant carrying of the rucksack in the programme I saw him in was infuriating.

How many commuters have you murdered?

*sees someone with a backpack on and mounts pavement with car, at speed, screaming the word cunt*

35 minutes ago, Anubis said:

How many commuters have you murdered?

*sees someone with a backpack on and mounts pavement with car, at speed, screaming the word cunt*

I have no issues with rucksacks per se, tend to carry one myself most days, it just wasn’t necessary in the programme, it was completely superfluous, and he carted the fucking thing everywhere.

if he had once pulled a laptop out of it, or been in a conversation about say, going to the gym after work, it would not have wound me up so much, but he didn’t, he just twatted about everywhere with it, dead body inspections- here’s Sanjeev with his rucksack, sitting in the pub, Sanjeev with his rucksack, interviewing punters - Sanjeev’s got his rucksack. But he never fucking did anything with it, and for someone brought up watching sport billy, it was infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

I have no issues with rucksacks per se, tend to carry one myself most days, it just wasn’t necessary in the programme, it was completely superfluous, and he carted the fucking thing everywhere.

if he had once pulled a laptop out of it, or been in a conversation about say, going to the gym after work, it would not have wound me up so much, but he didn’t, he just twatted about everywhere with it, dead body inspections- here’s Sanjeev with his rucksack, sitting in the pub, Sanjeev with his rucksack, interviewing punters - Sanjeev’s got his rucksack. But he never fucking did anything with it, and for someone brought up watching sport billy, it was infuriating. 

It did make me laugh, a rucksack being such a leftfield thing to be annoyed about. Although in fairness I get annoyed watching people with their heads constantly buried in their mobiles, so wea all have our quirks.

Quentin Tarantino is easy to wind up for interviewers. Basically all you have to do is ask him about his violence in his films or the fact that he uses the N word a lot in his scripts.he managed to get away with it in Django Unchained because basically every white person in the deep south at the time said it. 

He lost the plot at the Cannes film festival the other week when one female journalist asked why Margot Robbie had so few lines in his latest film. He's also lost the plot when interviewed by Martin Bashir. He also refuses to discuss certain subjects before agreeing to an interview.

He is a talented writer and director but he's had years of people blowing smoke up his arse that it's probably gone to his head. He was working in a video shop and kipping on his mates couch before he was successful which you would think would make him a bit more humble. 

• Upvote 1