You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

would you be happy to buy a two piece suit .(jacket £20. trousers £6.)? from Asda. tried one on. nice cut...or should you pay alot of money for one?

Windass you better knock these thread's off, you don't want me to have to come down there, I ain't nice like the boss, i'll slap the black of your ass.

would you be happy to buy a two piece suit .(jacket £20. trousers £6.)? from Asda. tried one on. nice cut...or should you pay alot of money for one?

I got one from oxfam for £8, bugo hoss one. Bargain.

Windass you better knock these thread's off, you don't want me to have to come down there, I ain't nice like the boss, i'll slap the black of your ass.

hah! Leave him alone you big grump. I love windass now. His threads make me laugh. His strategic use of smileys is just genius.

What snobbery is this? I think Windass, if you're happy in an inexpensive suit then its fine.

I'd be inclined not to tell people what it cost until they say 'hey nice suit man' then brag at your money savin antics!

hah! Leave him alone you big grump. I love windass now. His threads make me laugh. His strategic use of smileys is just genius.

Windass:

The finest thread starter on the net.

The guy is a genius.

His questions expose our inner ignorance of life’s true values.

I for one salute him.

ignorance.gif