You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we invade Zimbabwe?

Rashid

Should the "West" Invade Zimbabwe?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the "West" Invade Zimbabwe?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny thing is Britain put Mugabe in power due to interfering in that country... Zimbabwe had a white minority government, was one of the richest nations in Africa and would have naturally migrated to black rule in due course but instead the British government were impatient and had to interfere and put a thug in power

I think a more pressing issue is should I invade space and try and get one those high score bad boy's in the TLW Arcade. In saying that the last time I was in the Arcade, Thants was in there bumming around for 20p to go on Pacman.

'Spare any change? Go on mister.

We should let ALL countries sort their own fucking problems out.

YES and the deeper meaning for me is that this is EXACTLY what the Bush-UK axis want plus the Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission/World Bank; the mass centralisation of Power, a World Government...Mugabe is well in on it and is a likely agent/confedorate, not to say that the next people in would be just as bad and the process would deepen...

It will happen anyway and we'll be sold the "peacekeeping" line all over again.

1984, anyone?

Edited by Bourbon
Didn't know what my point was until it was re-written

Don't be silly - there is no oil in Zimbabwe. The whole African continent needs sorting out, and if you were going to intervene (as the UN should have seriously ages ago) then the Congo should be the first port of call.