You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It must be my age (36), but after watching crimewatch last night, i have decided that i have a thing for Kirsty Young. I have dreamt about Natasha Kaplinsky for ages. There are a lot of younger lads on here and judging by some of the posts on other bird titled threads, i am aiming my sights at the Milf market, thus dreaming of a 3some with the said ladies.

Is it my age or am i normal for wanting dirty fun with these 2?

KaplinskYoungBBC_468x386.jpg

Please give details of your ideal 3some.

I like the dynamic of old, young, blond and brunette*.

I reckon I'd go for

emmanuelle_beart_gallery_12.jpg

and

Scarlett-Johansson-Sexy-Hot-Screensaver.jpg

* I accept these may not be their natural hair colours, If i get to find out I'll revisit this thread

Hmmm, having just greened you up with the comment 'what a pleasant thought' I just want to stipulate that you were not involved in anyway within that thought just in case you were worried/excited.

I've thought about this many times and I'm still yet to find a better combo than Lucy Pinder and Denise Van Outen - although strangely, Nicky Whelan is actually my favourite fantasy flange and she doesn't feature.

I just reckon that with these two you've got it all, blonde and brunette, two different but fit body shapes, one as randy as fuck and the other seemingly shy (Pinder took years to get her waps out propper)

A flawless pairing IMO.

lucy_pinder_sneak_peek_108867_5.jpg

03_main.jpg

Kirsty Young, yes. Kaplinky is funny looking.

Katherine Jenkins needs to be on the weird shaped face thread.

Have long thought Jenkins is some sort of mind-contolled Illuminati slave.

I mean every word of this post.

that second one munts reder. and the first looks like someone off hollyoaks who thinks she's posh because she's an 'actress', it just escapes her that she's acting in the worst thing on TV.

why would you bang them when you could have fern britton and gail from corry?

Either or those would be a non-event for me, robbief. I would shoot my load before I got my pants down if either of those dropped their knickers in my presence.

that second one munts reder. and the first looks like someone off hollyoaks who thinks she's posh because she's an 'actress', it just escapes her that she's acting in the worst thing on TV.

A whole lot of wrong going on there.

I would bang everyone on this thread. In particular the ones on the pictures.