You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Last shit thing you bought?

Section_31

What was the last thing you spent good money on and then found out was a load of shite?

Bought a DVD called The Last Legion the other day (it had pictures on the back of fire catapults and stuff), £9 fucking quid and it was MONUMENTAL shite, I actually feel a bit like a sex crime victim.

I bought a Mattress and bed for my new house from Ikea, got pissed up on Saturday decided to build the bed, finished it, and then ripped open the mattress to finish the job and lie it on the bed ready to christen it, to find i had picked up the wrong fucking sized mattress from Ikea

And you can't take opened mattresses back to Ikea.

100 quid.

Goneforever.

The organic free range chicken I bought at the weekend for Sunday lunch. £9 odd and tasted exactly the same as the super-roaster cheap battery type I'd normally go for. All this talk about them tasting better is bullshit, and it certainly isn't worth paying well over double the price for half the flesh.

An I-Pod.

Had one as a Xmas pressie.

Replaced it once already, now it's conked out again.

Sony Walkman is where it's at.

I have no idea why anyone buys an iPod, other than they look snazzy and are on telly a lot.

The organic free range chicken I bought at the weekend for Sunday lunch. £9 odd and tasted exactly the same as the super-roaster cheap battery type I'd normally go for. All this talk about them tasting better is bullshit, and it certainly isn't worth paying well over double the price for half the flesh.

Too right mate. I always buy cheap chicken. I fucking hate chickens anyway, they're horrible little bastards and I frankly couldn't give a fuck how they're kept. I watched that recent Hugh Fearnley-Whittenstall thing with total and utter apathy.

Neggs are different though. Free range neggs always taste well better. What i do with them though is swap them with the really cheap ones and pay much less. Bingo!

Sony Walkman is where it's at.

I have no idea why anyone buys an iPod, other than they look snazzy and are on telly a lot.

Because when they put stuff on the GF asking "Should I buy an Ipod or are they over-rated gash" only a few virgins respond saying that they are good.

Where were you then Ross?

I bought a Mattress and bed for my new house from Ikea, got pissed up on Saturday decided to build the bed, finished it, and then ripped open the mattress to finish the job and lie it on the bed ready to christen it, to find i had picked up the wrong fucking sized mattress from Ikea

And you can't take opened mattresses back to Ikea.

100 quid.

Goneforever.

hmm...in the hands of a non-mong, you could argue that that might not be a shit thing though?

Because when they put stuff on the GF asking "Should I buy an Ipod or are they over-rated gash" only a few virgins respond saying that they are good.

Where were you then Ross?

You mean apart from here:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/55204-i-pod-help.html#post951814

Here: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/55204-i-pod-help.html

Here: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/53540-mp3-players.html#post907778

And Here: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/55786-ipod-stalling.html#post969218

?

Too right mate. I always buy cheap chicken. I fucking hate chickens anyway, they're horrible little bastards and I frankly couldn't give a fuck how they're kept. I watched that recent Hugh Fearnley-Whittenstall thing with total and utter apathy.

Neggs are different though. Free range neggs always taste well better. What i do with them though is swap them with the really cheap ones and pay much less. Bingo!

Hugh fearnely witting whatever look's at rammed chicken coop emotionally and say's "now what kind of animal would want to live int there" harry hill, "a fox maybe".

Bought a shitty curry the other night from the Spicy Kitchen in Greasby. Tasted like they'd literally warmed up 12 pots of yoghourt and wacked it in with a bit of chicken. Absolutely vile. Had 2 mouthfulls and left the rest. Still had the curry shits/farts though the next day? What the fucks that about?

What was the last thing you spent good money on and then found out was a load of shite?

Bought a DVD called The Last Legion the other day (it had pictures on the back of fire catapults and stuff), £9 fucking quid and it was MONUMENTAL shite, I actually feel a bit like a sex crime victim.

vicar teeth from joke shop! i gagged when i put it in my mouth :yes: