You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what age should you stop dancing in nightclubs?

windass

I love windass me, he regularly has me in fucking stitches.

You should dance until you're no longer physically able to do so.

(a) because its' fun and

(b) the only reason not to is because you're worried at what other people think - which is no reason to stop doing anything you enjoy.

Fuck the world, let's dance.

I love windass me, he regularly has me in fucking stitches.

You should dance until you're no longer physically able to do so.

(a) because its' fun and

(b) the only reason not to is because you're worried at what other people think - which is no reason to stop doing anything you enjoy.

Fuck the world, let's dance.

Quote of the day S31. Have some rep.

If you are old ( over 40 ) then go to Reflex 80's bar on matthew street its full of older ladies loooking for older men. Dress up a bit first, A jacket hids the beer belly better than a shirt alone. Women might even think you are classy....

God even I pulled in there. I had a little dance too...

Women buzz off fellas dancing in my experience, they can sense when you're doing it purely for a laugh though rather than trying to pull.

Guaranteed if me and a mate start throwing some shapes in the corner of the dancefloor away from everyone else, sooner or later a hareem will appear and start trying to geg in.

I usually just carry on regardless which impresses them even more, but If they force the issue I have been known to headbutt them.