You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The continued sexual harrassment of the female posters on here...

Chris

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you are on a wind up Chris.?

You honestly feel the need to fight the corner of the girls who post on here.

Yes I can just see how a poster who puts out a picture of her knickers draw accompanied by a note that they have touched her clunge is offended by some of the things you quoted.

Quick somebody phone the Police.

Are you are on a wind up Chris.?

You honestly feel the need to fight the corner of the girls who post on here.

Yes I can just see how a poster who puts out a picture of her knickers draw accompanied by a note that they have touched her clunge is offended by some of the things you quoted.

Quick somebody phone the Police.

It's not about fighting anyone's corner, it's about basic human decency.

I don't see how the two correlate, but seeing as you ask so nicely... no.

Am I confusing you with Strontium Dog? Im talking about the bully tactics of talking down at anyone who disagrees with you...that's not you is it? I know after posting something about harassment you wouldnt be that person.

It's not about fighting anyone's corner, it's about basic human decency.
If you had asked for the general context of whats posted to be toned down from both the lads and the girls then fair enough.

I'm quite new on the GF and from what I've seen/read so far the girls give as good as they get.

If you are offended by Chris' tone at least he did not ask you to post pictures of your underwear.

It is creepy.

I like this place because it sails close to the wind. Long may that continue but being a gent I do think some of the comments to the ladies are a bit off and I can understand why Dirk for instance gets a mood on.

I would if it where a relation of mine.

Then again it is not Chris' place to become the spokesperson for ladies sensibilities. I do agree with his sentiment.

If you are offended by Chris' tone at least he did not ask you to post pictures of your underwear.

It is creepy.

I like this place because it sails close to the wind. Long may that continue but being a gent I do think some of the comments to the ladies are a bit off and I can understand why Dirk for instance gets a mood on.

I would if it where a relation of mine.

Then again it is not Chris' place to become the spokesperson for ladies sensibilities. I do agree with his sentiment.

i agree. i think most blokes are decent on here. it does have over 18 warnings.

The girls here don't mind kudos to them they're good sports. What about the other girls who want to join and might be creeped out by all this stuff? I think the sexual banter is funny etc but sometimes I think the line does get crossed and the worrying thing is the people who cross it don't know/care.

OOOOhhh. I got back just in time for a fight. Ace. Who's side should I be on? I can see both sides here, which pisses me off somewhat. I see Chris' point but have to question his motives, although if his point is valid, why should his motives matter? hmm...more wine I think.

Chris' quotes do seem to be a touch selective, but I also understand that he has in the past pleaded guilty to several counts of journalism.

I also think PB15 to be a jolly good egg, so see his point too, albeit his failure to acknowledge Chris' point could be as a result of his judgement being clouded by his quite just questioning of Chris' motives.

My view is that one man's grin is another man's leer. Depends on the man, who he is looking at, and who is watching him do it.

Peace out brothers.

Aye, yeah, because every post of mine is deadly serious isn't it?

As has been said, there is a difference between banter and sexual harassment and as you already know Chris, I don't give two pinches of shit for your opinion quite frankly.

I'm pretty certain that if Cath or SKI had an issue with anything that I have said to them or about them, they would have said.

Of course, the real agenda is just having a pop at me isn't it?

If the majority of people are offended by it, then I shall desist, if the people who it is aimed at are offended I shall desist, if its just you, you can shove it.

How many times have we heard from you on this site that 'you don't know me'....well you don't know me either and are in no position to make value judgments about me, so just cut it out.

If I have offended the majority of users then I publicly apologize....but knowing this place as I do, there aren't that many sensitive souls who can't see it for what it actually is, are there?

You and I have previous, as you well know, I really can't be arsed with you, so you keep your face out of my stuff and I will keep mine out of yours, you aren't worth arguing with. As it happens, it makes my skin crawl to share the same bandwith with you, but we all have our crosses to bear, I enjoy this site, so a minor irritation like you is worth putting up with.

Do you really think that if I thought the recipients of those comments would in any way misinterpret their intent, that I would even say it? And since when have you been the moral guardian of the GF? You have a vastly inflated opinion of your own self importance pal. In short, just learn to mind your own fucking business.

Gotta love the fact that you 'don't give two pinches of shit' for Chris's opinion only to then go on and write a good 20 lines about him.

Of course, SKI isn't exactly a role model now, is she. Some of her language and ideas on here are revolting - so much so that they indeed scared her own brother away. Charming.

I think that majority of people are offended by your inane, perverted meanderings, so maybe you'll go through with your promise and desist.

Hmm, a 'value judgement' can be made, in my humble opinion (because I'm nothing if not humble) based on the sickening drivel you come out with.

'You aren't worth arguing with'...well I'd hate to see what your post would have been like if Chris had been worth arguing with...

Anyway, just cut it out 'pal'.

Aye, yeah, because every post of mine is deadly serious isn't it?

As has been said, there is a difference between banter and sexual harassment and as you already know Chris, I don't give two pinches of shit for your opinion quite frankly.

I'm pretty certain that if Cath or SKI had an issue with anything that I have said to them or about them, they would have said.

Of course, the real agenda is just having a pop at me isn't it?

If the majority of people are offended by it, then I shall desist, if the people who it is aimed at are offended I shall desist, if its just you, you can shove it.

How many times have we heard from you on this site that 'you don't know me'....well you don't know me either and are in no position to make value judgments about me, so just cut it out.

If I have offended the majority of users then I publicly apologize....but knowing this place as I do, there aren't that many sensitive souls who can't see it for what it actually is, are there?

You and I have previous, as you well know, I really can't be arsed with you, so you keep your face out of my stuff and I will keep mine out of yours, you aren't worth arguing with. As it happens, it makes my skin crawl to share the same bandwith with you, but we all have our crosses to bear, I enjoy this site, so a minor irritation like you is worth putting up with.

Do you really think that if I thought the recipients of those comments would in any way misinterpret their intent, that I would even say it? And since when have you been the moral guardian of the GF? You have a vastly inflated opinion of your own self importance pal. In short, just learn to mind your own fucking business.

Nothing to add except PB is a top lad and very, very funny.