You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Off on holiday tomorrow

kopitegaz

Off to Sunny (?) Wales tomorrow for a week, so no TLW after tonight.

When I get back, if someone would be kind enough to fill me in on whats been happening, I'd be grateful.

Particular points of interest would be

* Has there been another invasion to the other side?

* Have Liz's knicker drawers been disturbed again?

* Have I won the bonus ball?

* How are my Foster family (the Knows Its)?

* Did Windass crack in the face of Tom's discussion threads?

* Have we adopted any more Chimps? (I missed out on everything to do with the first one, as I was officially "not friends with the internet" around that time)

I dont need to know about the squabbles on the other side as they will all still be about exactly the same things (spread over many pages of many threads). I could miss out a month and still be able to catch up over there.

Have fun people. I may bring you back a stick of rock (between you all) if you're all good boys and girls.

Croeso i Gymru.

Croeso my arse!

if you come over here and the lovely weather we have right now turns shit, at every opportunity your getting negged. Quite the reverse if the sun stays.

Where are you going by the way? Oh and Rhyl doesn't count as Cymru.

Croeso my arse!

if you come over here and the lovely weather we have right now turns shit, at every opportunity your getting negged. Quite the reverse if the sun stays.

Where are you going by the way? Oh and Rhyl doesn't count as Cymru.

The lovely weather is apparently returning on Sunday and Monday. Apologies in advance for tomorrow, but I'm not getting there until around 3, and in my defence the weather is supposed to be shite everywhere in the UK.

Rhyl doesnt count for much of anything really. I'll be in Prestatyn, and will be travelling round various parts of North Wales - possibly Bangor, Conwy, OAP Central (Llandudno), Shopmobility Central (Wrexham) and a sneaky trip back across the border to Chester (remembering to get the train back to Prestatyn and NOT Liverpool - as I almost did last year.. DOH!!). Will no dount fit in a few other places too.

PS you wouldnt neg me because of the weather would you? not after I said you were my favourite repper!!!

Have a great time Gary! Hope the weather stays nice for you. I'll look after the Knows Its while you're gone. I'm Nellie Boswell, me.

Thanks Liz, I will sleep soundly, knowing my foster family are being looked after. Hope the job's still going well for you. We'll try and have a catch up if you have time when I'm back. Theres been a lot going on since we last spoke properly, and I'm sure you've had lots going on too.

Off to Sunny (?) Wales tomorrow for a week, so no TLW after tonight.

When I get back, if someone would be kind enough to fill me in on whats been happening, I'd be grateful.

Particular points of interest would be

* Has there been another invasion to the other side?

* Have Liz's knicker drawers been disturbed again?

* Have I won the bonus ball?

* How are my Foster family (the Knows Its)?

* Did Windass crack in the face of Tom's discussion threads?

* Have we adopted any more Chimps? (I missed out on everything to do with the first one, as I was officially "not friends with the internet" around that time)

I dont need to know about the squabbles on the other side as they will all still be about exactly the same things (spread over many pages of many threads). I could miss out a month and still be able to catch up over there.

Have fun people. I may bring you back a stick of rock (between you all) if you're all good boys and girls.

Croeso i Gymru.

windass says..have a terrible holiday. hope it piss pours with rain. he he :laugh::laugh:

I'm supposed to be riding up to Liverpool tomorrow on my momobike. If you see a hairy dude on a black ratty Yamaha still sniggering to himself as he always does after passing the "Save our C ock" banner in Machynlleth, that'll be me.[1]

[1]Although if it starts pissing it down in the morning I probably won't bother.

The lovely weather is apparently returning on Sunday and Monday. Apologies in advance for tomorrow, but I'm not getting there until around 3, and in my defence the weather is supposed to be shite everywhere in the UK.

Rhyl doesnt count for much of anything really. I'll be in Prestatyn, and will be travelling round various parts of North Wales - possibly Bangor, Conwy, OAP Central (Llandudno), Shopmobility Central (Wrexham) and a sneaky trip back across the border to Chester (remembering to get the train back to Prestatyn and NOT Liverpool - as I almost did last year.. DOH!!). Will no dount fit in a few other places too.

PS you wouldnt neg me because of the weather would you? not after I said you were my favourite repper!!!

mmmm, the weather... vs... rep... Given your not really deep in Wales i wont count it,

you have to visit Wales proper to say you've been there, like Bala, Machynlleth, (see below) Aberdyfi, Aberaeron is ok, only for the lovely colour houses though, bitch of a town to drive through in the summer.

I'm supposed to be riding up to Liverpool tomorrow on my momobike. If you see a hairy dude on a black ratty Yamaha still sniggering to himself as he always does after passing the "Save our C ock" banner in Machynlleth, that'll be me.[1]

[1]Although if it starts pissing it down in the morning I probably won't bother.

Oi, leave that clock alone! has made sure i got my taxi on many a night. The bastard of a clock has also kept me awake many a night too.

tower.jpg

mmmm, the weather... vs... rep... Given your not really deep in Wales i wont count it,

you have to visit Wales proper to say you've been there, like Bala, Machynlleth, (see below) Aberdyfi, Aberaeron is ok, only for the lovely colour houses though, bitch of a town to drive through in the summer.

Re: Rep v weather. You are too kind. Thank you.

In my younger days I have visited the likes of Llangollen, Harlech, Barmouth, Most parts of the Conwy valley, Anglesey (one of my Aunties lived in Trearddur Bay), Caernarfon. Have been to South Wales a lot in recent years too, but as that would involve *F on the GF, I wont go into the details of that.

Oi, leave that clock alone! has made sure i got my taxi on many a night. The bastard of a clock has also kept me awake many a night too.

tower.jpg

I'm not knocking the clock, the clock rocks. But whoever it is who keeps erasing the L on the Save our Clock banner deserves a pint for keeping me amused whenever I pass.

According to my daughters friend who is the absolute know all of everything in the bloody town the person responsible is well known, i myself have known from the little shit his birth and, despite parentage has grown up to be quite the stunner. Add a couple of decades and yes, i would*. oh and he is still under age for a drink... but would be very grateful!!!

i feel dirty now.

According to my daughters friend who is the absolute know all of everything in the bloody town the person responsible is well known, i myself have known from the little shit his birth and, despite parentage has grown up to be quite the stunner. Add a couple of decades and yes, i would*. oh and he is still under age for a drink... but would be very grateful!!!

i feel dirty now.

Heh. Tell him I'll buy him a bottle of Trendy Pops and 4oz of Cola Cubes instead. That kind of dedication to helping amuse weary motorcyclists deserves some kind of recognition.