You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what was yours? mine was working a night shift at Cadburys. My pal drank seven pints before starting his shift,never washed his hands after going to the bog, come 6am, he said he was going home to wake his missus up for a fuck. nice bloke! :laugh:

Mushroom picking... got to be the worst I ever did. I'll never eat one.

aint been for a few years , i had it mastered , my mates used to basically give up leave it to me, most i got in an afternoon was like 900= monster brew!:laugh:

answer to the original question= every single one ive had.

Mine was putting the tomatoes on the sandwiches in the sayersfactory ,fucking awful trying to keep up with the speeding belt whilst putting 4 tomatoes on carefully.Also at times had to put the smarties on the dinkies and the cherries on the bakewells

Not to mention the crosses on the hot cross buns

Apart from that..sayers ruled !!

Pulling up ragwort in three fields totalling about 3 acres. 7-4 and £30 a day which for a 16 year old was a princely sum but had to contend with the rich landowner's daughter popping up every now and again making sure I wasn't slacking.

One day had been at a party the night before and spent the day smoking weed in the sun; she kicked off and docked me £5 pay. Result!!

Bad jobs, I've had a few, but then again, not too few to mention.

Warehouse work on my own, working in an HR department with a bunch of gannetting two-faced birds was another, the worst though was probably in Wetherspoons during the 2002 world cup, gangs and gangs of blokes spewing up on the carpets, fighting and downing pitchers of stella - oh and no bouncers, because the area manager wouldn't put his hand in his pocket. "if the staff don't like it (having to seperate gangs of fighting psychos for 4.50 an hour) they know where the door is"

Cunt

Bad jobs, I've had a few, but then again, not too few to mention.

Warehouse work on my own, working in an HR department with a bunch of gannetting two-faced birds was another, the worst though was probably in Wetherspoons during the 2002 world cup, gangs and gangs of blokes spewing up on the carpets, fighting and downing pitchers of stella - oh and no bouncers, because the area manager wouldn't put his hand in his pocket. "if the staff don't like it (having to seperate gangs of fighting psychos for 4.50 an hour) they know where the door is"

Cunt

should leave the fights to go on. let as many things get broken then when everyones all fought out and knackered go in and throw them all out. one or two of those and he'll get bouncers.

cost of bouncers < cost of replaceing tables, chairs, glasses, tv's, fruit machines and windows.

should leave the fights to go on. let as many things get broken then when everyones all fought out and knackered go in and throw them all out. one or two of those and he'll get bouncers.

cost of bouncers

They wised up in the end, got some bouncers in for the Argentina match (good job too, people dancing on the bar and setting fire to Argentina shirts) they tried to bin the security company off a few days later when they didn't need them anymore but the bouncers threatened to burn the pub down (allegedly) - they're still there to this day! ha!

Worked at a butchers from the age of 11-13.

An hour before school and hour and half after school, every day. All day Saturday and half day Sunday.

Fifteen English Pounds a week!

I was fucking minted. This was back when fifteen pounds a week to an eleven year old was big, big money. This is the time when girls started to like me. It's continued from there ever since.

Worked at a butchers from the age of 11-13.

An hour before school and hour and half after school, every day. All day Saturday and half day Sunday.

Fifteen English Pounds a week!

I was fucking minted. This was back when fifteen pounds a week to an eleven year old was big, big money. This is the time when girls started to like me. It's continued from there ever since.

Mate of mine is a butcher.

Once saw the ingredients he used to make sausages.

Vile and filthy offal; much worse than cheese making.

Stay healthy, never eat either.

I’m sure Windass would agree.