You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

my birds neighbours are twats

robbief

he's in a band and plays drums all night. on saturday it started at 1 (presumably when he got in from his gig) and finnished at half 2.

the saturday before he was drilling (apparently he's always drilling and never runs out of stuff to drill) from half 9. just in time for the babys bed time.

the sunday after the drilling he was up mowing the lawn and throwing bricks into a skip at 7 o'clock.

then the neighbours on the other side are around the corner but their gardens back onto the side of her house. when we sit out in the garden the fat cunt who lives there has all his 13/14/15 year old pot head mates round taking turns to look out the sky light two at a time at my bird in her bra sun bathing.

said lad came down one night while me and my mate was in the kitchen and popped up at the fence talking to my girlfriend and her mate. i could hear him saying 'i'v robbed a bottle of vodka there off my mum if you fancy it' the girls said yes and he dissappeared to get it. about half an hour later his mum come out and battered him for stealing the vodka. quite funny when you think she lets him smoke weed all day.

i know there is a neighbour thread somewhere but these deserve a thread of their own.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picture this reverse world where robbief's neighbour is saying the same thing about him.

i'm quite quiet. if we are noisy it's in a party about every 2/3 months.

this cunt attached to me birds has got the worlds greatest surround sound and insists on watching heavy metal gigs through it. stupid, fat, hairy twat.

So what I am sensing here robbie is that you don't like people perving at your bird when she has her tits out, people who get up early to start their day (night time granted, you shouldn't play drums) and that you don't like little scrotes chatting your bird up because she is sunbathing in her bra.

And if I had the worlds best surround sound system, my neighbours would know about it too.

Does your missus live by the Square?

Sorry Im confused abut the age thing here..is she a young no tits hottie or an old saggie hag??

either way if she objects to being eyed up in her underwear she should cover up.. if the music is a problem and you're grown ups.. then you should go round and have aword about the merits of them being evicted for noise polution by the local council..

and if you object to them chating your bird up, you should tell her not to encourage them and then break his face if he persists in annoying her..

To be honest sun bathing in under crackers and accepting stolen vodka sounds to me like she likes the younger guys attention and likes winding you up.. perhaps you should start there!!!

he's in a band and plays drums all night. on saturday it started at 1 (presumably when he got in from his gig) and finnished at half 2.

the saturday before he was drilling (apparently he's always drilling and never runs out of stuff to drill) from half 9. just in time for the babys bed time.

the sunday after the drilling he was up mowing the lawn and throwing bricks into a skip at 7 o'clock.

then the neighbours on the other side are around the corner but their gardens back onto the side of her house. when we sit out in the garden the fat cunt who lives there has all his 13/14/15 year old pot head mates round taking turns to look out the sky light two at a time at my bird in her bra sun bathing.

said lad came down one night while me and my mate was in the kitchen and popped up at the fence talking to my girlfriend and her mate. i could hear him saying 'i'v robbed a bottle of vodka there off my mum if you fancy it' the girls said yes and he dissappeared to get it. about half an hour later his mum come out and battered him for stealing the vodka. quite funny when you think she lets him smoke weed all day.

i know there is a neighbour thread somewhere but these deserve a thread of their own.

i live on a tough council estate, but people are quiet on the whole.

To be honest sun bathing in under crackers and accepting stolen vodka sounds to me like she likes the younger guys attention and likes winding you up.. perhaps you should start there!!!

My first thought too, being honest with you.

When I read the part about asking if her and her mate wanted the Vodka, and she said yes - I thought hmm... she likes the attention.

I'd be keeping an eye on that mate.

Failing that, twat him/her with a brick.

either way if she objects to being eyed up in her underwear she should cover up..

To be honest sun bathing in under crackers and accepting stolen vodka sounds to me like she likes the younger guys attention and likes winding you up.. QUOTE]

she doesn't object to being eyed up, i do.

i don't think she liked his attention as much as the idea of vodka. we only had shite rose.

this lad is a bad prick, he's 16 and he hangs round with the younger lads because the lads his age take the piss out of him so all his mates are 12/13/14 and look up to him because he gives them weed and swears a lot.

he robbed one of the kids balls the other week and i went to see where it was and he was playing with it against his wall. when i yold him to give me it he said he didnt have it, que a rather angry block tackle and a few nasty words. he started shitting himself and when i walked off he must of realised that he looked like the fat faggot he is infront of his mates and tried to spit at me, totally missed and got the neighbours little lad. que another onslaught including a few digs and he went to his mum crying. the little lad who got spat on went and told his dad and he went round aswell. don't know what happenned tho'!

theres a turk that lives around the corner and he's had an affair with 6 people on the estate. he beats his wife up and threatens her not to leave him. his missus talks to my birds mum a lot and some of the stories are frightening.

around the corner the other way theres a man, about 6 and a half foot and about 18 stone. he has this massive dog and the old woman next door to him swears blind that she has seen him bum in in the shed.

all in all it's not a very nice place.

either way if she objects to being eyed up in her underwear she should cover up..

To be honest sun bathing in under crackers and accepting stolen vodka sounds to me like she likes the younger guys attention and likes winding you up.. QUOTE]

she doesn't object to being eyed up, i do.

i don't think she liked his attention as much as the idea of vodka. we only had shite rose.

this lad is a bad prick, he's 16 and he hangs round with the younger lads because the lads his age take the piss out of him so all his mates are 12/13/14 and look up to him because he gives them weed and swears a lot.

he robbed one of the kids balls the other week and i went to see where it was and he was playing with it against his wall. when i yold him to give me it he said he didnt have it, que a rather angry block tackle and a few nasty words. he started shitting himself and when i walked off he must of realised that he looked like the fat faggot he is infront of his mates and tried to spit at me, totally missed and got the neighbours little lad. que another onslaught including a few digs and he went to his mum crying. the little lad who got spat on went and told his dad and he went round aswell. don't know what happenned tho'!

theres a turk that lives around the corner and he's had an affair with 6 people on the estate. he beats his wife up and threatens her not to leave him. his missus talks to my birds mum a lot and some of the stories are frightening.

around the corner the other way theres a man, about 6 and a half foot and about 18 stone. he has this massive dog and the old woman next door to him swears blind that she has seen him bum in in the shed.

all in all it's not a very nice place.

I read that and all I could think of was

vicky-pollard-l-poster.jpg