You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

odd socks

windass

Guest TK-421
are you able to find a pair that actually match? once i went out with one black and one blue sock on! how do they get lost in the washing machine! :lol:

Sock my dick :lol:

are you able to find a pair that actually match? once i went out with one black and one blue sock on! how do they get lost in the washing machine! :lol:

It's finding matching feet of a morning that pisses me off. Nowt worse than only being able to find a size 9 and a size 11, forcing you to rummage through the cooee for half an hour for appropriate footware, and then finding your matching size 9 underneath the cat.

Don't get me started on only finding 2 right feet of a morning too....

This is how world war 2 started. After Uncle Adolf occupied Czechoslovakia, it became obvious that the increasing population of Greater Germany would require better footware. Fearing a Shoe Event Horizon event in the Fatherland, his gaze was caught by the shoe mines of Danzig.

The propoganda machine was was stepped up a notch, with midnight marches at Nurenburg and the noise of those marching, well clad feet only serving to further rouse a population already bewiched with the promises of Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer, Zwie Shoes and one of the lesser-known Leni Riefenstahl productions, Triumph des Dr Marten.

Worried that the invasion of Poland might compromise the supply of comfortable footware to the Empire, Britain guaranteed Poland their support in these trying times, declared the Pact of Steel (and shoes) with the epicentre of brogues, Italy. Finally, the German-Soviet pact was declared, with Joey Stalin and Unc Adolf agreeing to share the spoils, with furry Moon boots going East, and hobnailed marching boots West.

We have at least 100 odd socks in our odd sock bag even after sorting, just can't bare to throw them out. They'll turn up won't they?

I'm the same. I've got odd socks in there from 5 years ago, just in case.

Teenage wank socks.

No, he wouldn't use mine would he? Please tell me he wouldn't use mine.

I'm the same. I've got odd socks in there from 5 years ago, just in case.

No, he wouldn't use mine would he? Please tell me he wouldn't use mine.

But where can they be? It's great when they turn up. I took 278 odd socks into the art teacher at work 2 months ago.

But where can they be? It's great when they turn up. I took 278 odd socks into the art teacher at work 2 months ago.

They always turn up after you've chucked their partner. You don't mind so much with the tatty old pairs, but finding a nearly new odd sock when its brother has been binned feels like losing a fiver.

You don't know my lad! It'd be more likely that he'd do a bit of calculus on the paper.

Well at least you'd have proof. :sniff: Actually, should I really be reading about wanking in missing socks, when I'm trying to eat a bacon butty?

Is this my punishment for you getting bacon butty envy recently?