You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

wasn't it her who went the States and got married after knowing someone for a day. Or am I thinking of someone else ?

That was one of the O'Toole sisters that Harrington set up an online fashion shop with.

Just looked for an update. The marriage was annulled.

Ha, some woman has knocked at my house asking me if I want to have the Echo delivered every night. I basically said it was shite and full of gangster knobhead stories. Then had a rant about it promoting no marks like Pete Price and Amanda Harrington. All the journos are shite who just get everything off twitter, isnt even printed in the city and it publishes any tenuous link to the Beatles possible.

Despite this she asked me a further two times if I wanted to have it delivered. In the end she gave up.

• Upvote 1

Guest Super Sub

Ha, some woman has knocked at my house asking me if I want to have the Echo delivered every night. I basically said it was shite and full of gangster knobhead stories. Then had a rant about it promoting no marks like Pete Price and Amanda Harrington. All the journos are shite who just get everything off twitter, isnt even printed in the city and it publishes any tenuous link to the Beatles possible.

Despite this she asked me a further two times if I wanted to have it delivered. In the end she gave up.

It is a good deal though, 6 days a week for 6 weeks I believe then normal price there after.. My dad has got it.

• 8 months later...

Bump. Just re-read the opening post which is classic unintentional comedy.

For those interested in having a crack at La Harrington (and given Jose Baxter has been there, why shouldn't you fancy your chances) she can be found DJ'g at Escape every Thursday night along with another oxygen-thief.

On The Beach reality TV star Melissa Reeves is back to her regular job of DJing this week as she launches a new Liverpool club night with model Amanda Harrington.

Model and one-time WAG Melissa, who made flirty waves with male contestants - including Geordie Shore’s Gary Beadle - on MTV’s most recent series of Ex On The Beach, will be showing off her skills on the decks at Escape on Stanley Street on Thursday.

The 23-year-old former beauty queen from West Derby has made a name for herself on the club circuit here and abroad so this will be a DJ homecoming for her.

She’ll be teaming up with Amanda who is hosting the new night presented by The In Crowd, starting this Thursday.

Z list celebs don't die, they just become DJs. I wonder if they learn to beatmatch and crossfade and all that other shite, or do they just get someone who knows what they're doing to knock up a CD and pretend it's them?

Are you suggesting Miss Harrington is not dexterous when using her hands in a repetitive motion?

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I'd love her to see this thread and slag us off in her column.

This week I'm hating: "All the sad bitter bastards at The Liverpol Way because they aren't as talented or good looking as me"

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fP68yCbFq1f1/610x.jpg

Mad the way she took her cue from the Doc.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/matt-finish-is-picture-perfect-3468741

This week I’m hating:

Sad people who go on forums and slag people off when they don’t know them. These people obviously have nothing better to do and are sad losers who sit at home all day jealous of other people’s lives because their own are pathetic!