Kopite

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

It is full of doom and gloom that paper as well. I am scared to leave the house with the dog after reading that paper

So true that.

The Echo seems to revel in crime stories, or any sort of gangster story. I can't remember the last time the front page had any good news on it.

aman_2.jpg

i would, no?

Can someone Photoshop a spirit level across those tits for amusement purposes?

So true that.

The Echo seems to revel in crime stories, or any sort of gangster story. I can't remember the last time the front page had any good news on it.

They do love to report a bit of misery. I remember reading about a blue organising a father and sons day out to the Safari Park, he had 1500 people turn up and the Echo didn't send anyone down to cover his work. Had there been a bit of kickoff they would have been right down there. In short, the Echo is shite now

There's nobody left at The Echo now, it's like a morgue. A lot of good people have been fucked off.

I don't think most people don't realise how dangerous it is to no longer have an independent paper in your city or town which is up to the job, soon the council and police will be able to do whatever the fuck they want and there'll be nobody looking over their shoulders.

There's nobody left at The Echo now, it's like a morgue. A lot of good people have been fucked off.

I don't think most people don't realise how dangerous it is to no longer have an independent paper in your city or town which is up to the job, soon the council and police will be able to do whatever the fuck they want and there'll be nobody looking over their shoulders.

I've noticed that the rather attractive young blonde girl ( Jade Wright) seems to be doing about 5 different jobs in the paper and pops up every other page these days.

How come if all these good people are going , Prentice is still in situ ?

I've noticed that the rather attractive young blonde girl ( Jade Wright) seems to be doing about 5 different jobs in the paper and pops up every other page these days.

How come if all these good people are going , Prentice is still in situ ?

Lay offs mate, they binned off 40-odd people to save cash, problem is it's mostly the people who've been there for decades and know the city inside out.

The main sports people are all still there. But most of the top subs, the arts editor and a good few others have gone.

I was chatting to a bird from the Echo once, she was from London and straight out of college, at one stage she asked me 'is Bootle in Liverpool?'

I shit you not, that's what they want though, low-paid people with plenty of enthusiasm but little else who can be 'molded'. The atmosphere of most big offices is rather sterile now too, wheras they used to be absolute bastions of bad taste and black humour. Now they're just a work place. It really is a shit situation.

Lads, it might have escaped your attention but she has done a special piece tonight, she is hating the Pussycat Dolls and she wants to see the wedding dress out of Sex in the City. PLus she does some pictures and is worth a smash.

Apparently she still has a lot of contact with Joey Barton, so she is either brain dead or he is well hung

Yeah well hung in the wallet department, he also has the added bonus of being an absolute twat.

Otherwise known in some quarters as a 'bad boy'.

Yeah well hung in the wallet department, he also has the added bonus of being an absolute twat.

Otherwise known in some quarters as a 'bad boy'.

Indeed... Id loathe to watch them have a conversation.

Apparently she still has a lot of contact with Joey Barton, so she is either brain dead or he is well hung

This Week I'm hating

French full backs who take a shoeing and won't keep quiet about it.

Sorry for bumping this thread but I thought it was hilarious the other day when she said "This week I'm hating - Swine Flu, a few of my mates went Mexico a while back and i'm really worried about it"

Not that she's worried about her mates croaking or the fact that she only hates Swine Flu this week, just the comedy value of her "Loving" really braindead shit like Jalons in Waterloo and some new nail varnish to hating something as serious as swine flu, even though it has not affected her in any way at all.

This week I'm loving Chanel eye cream, the new DJ at the Pan American Bar and Prada perfume. This week I'm hating knife crime, Aids, Peter Sutcliffe and the Ebola virus.

This week I'm loving Chanel eye cream, the new DJ at the Pan American Bar and Prada perfume. This week I'm hating knife crime, Aids, Peter Sutcliffe and the Ebola virus.

And Swine Flu surely? But loving her Armani face mask.

Hahahaha, her column is the only thing in the Echo worth reading.

She can have my "column" anytime (fnarr) even though she has a pair of large hairy caterpillars for eyebrows.

And Swine Flu surely? But loving her Armani face mask.

I heard Cricket are selling Dolce & Gabbana face masks for 800 quid, no doubt Amanda will get them half price if she mentions the shop in her column.

"This week I'm hating swine flu."

Ha ha- what a vacuous little bint she is!

A girl I went to school with has gone down the Amanda Harrington route of getting her tits out in mags. Fucks sake, have some self-respect.

"This week I'm hating swine flu."

Ha ha- what a vacuous little bint she is!

A girl I went to school with has gone down the Amanda Harrington route of getting her tits out in mags. Fucks sake, have some self-respect.

Come on then, post 'em up!