You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

But she's "ded clever", her articles are positively dripping with intellectual comment...

I still would. However if you put her in the middle of Matthew Street on a Friday/Saturday night you'd have difficulty picking her out. In fact you would think you had landed in the middle of an audition for "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory".

I see ugly Amanda Harrington lookalikes wherever I go in this city. Loads of scally birds aspire to be her. They should have "Samehead Smackdown" at the Olympia, Harrington, Curran, Clancy, Coleeeeen and that other slag Harrington was talking to in that shite video should all fight it out in the ring for the title of the city's top samehead.

I see ugly Amanda Harrington lookalikes wherever I go in this city. Loads of scally birds aspire to be her. They should have "Samehead Smackdown" at the Olympia, Harrington, Curran, Clancy, Coleeeeen and that other slag Harrington was talking to in that shite video should all fight it out in the ring for the title of the city's top samehead.

Ladies' day - so called - this year.

* shudders

alexcurranBAS_468x319.jpg

aintree2BAS_468x332.jpg

Aintree8_468x445.jpg

2332512542_e8e0f4d540.jpg?v=0

Kopitegaz and myself seen an ugly version of Amanda Harrington yesterday walking around before the match wearing a blue top and tight black trousers.

I was only perving (sorry, looking) at the back view, the first time around, which is why I couldnt understand why you werent impressed when she went by the 2nd time. However, on the 3rd time, I saw what you saw and understood. Back view was still nice though.

I was only perving (sorry, looking) at the back view, the first time around, which is why I couldnt understand why you werent impressed when she went by the 2nd time. However, on the 3rd time, I saw what you saw and understood. Back view was still nice though.

Indeed. She definately caught me staring at her!

LAST week I went to London working on the Thursday.

I was shooting for a lingerie company for their 2009 collection. The collection was so pretty and girlie and they let me keep everything that I wore ... I really love it when that happens!

I also went for dinner in Zuma in Knightsbridge, one of my favourite restaurants, I love Japanese food and their plum wine is the best.

I also DJ’d in H bar on Saturday night. My close friends came along to support me and we had a great night!

I’m also doing a shoot today in the Malmaison hotel for the ECHO, modelling clothes from the autumn/winter collection at All Saints in the MetQuarter which will appear next week.

Look out for me in the ECHO as a columnist next Wednesday too - I’m moving to a new slot on the fashion pages where I’ll be giving my regular ‘loving’ and ‘hating’ of the week.

Later on tonight I’m going to see a fortune teller in Southport. Four of us are going and we have been waiting to see her for three months because her list is that long.

As I have heard nothing but great reports about her I’m looking forward to hearing what she has to say and what the future holds.

Afterwards we have booked the Warehouse Brasserie for a meal so we can all talk about what we have all been told over a nice bottle of wine or five ... depending on what we’re told!

On Sunday I was due to be judging the Miss Merseyside competition and DJing in the Olympia, but I’ve just heard that it’s been put back until December.

This week I’m loving:

Looking for a fancy dress outfit for Hallowe’en - I haven’t found the right one yet but I’m sure I will. I love fancy dress, Savannah’s got hers for her party, she is going as a vampire.

Spray tans - I get one once a week from my friend’s shop Tallulahs. I still like to be brown even when it’s freezing cold!

House Bunny - I took Savannah to see it in the new Odeon multi-screen cinema in Liverpool One.

This week I’m hating:

Knife crime. Things seem to be getting worse in this city instead of better. My thoughts are with both families after the terrible incident on Monday night, specially the parents of Joseph Lappin, the young lad who was killed.

They have given her another column to tell us what she loves and hates.

Later on tonight I’m going to see a fortune teller in Southport. Four of us are going and we have been waiting to see her for three months because her list is that long.

As I have heard nothing but great reports about her I’m looking forward to hearing what she has to say and what the future holds.

The only thing the future holds for anyone in Southport is a bus pass and a new hat from Boothroyds.

Guest ian garro
The only thing the future holds for anyone in Southport is a bus pass and a new hat from Boothroyds.

In the words of Morrissey, it's "the coastal town, they forgot to pull down".