You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

Wonder if she's had to take a pay cut now that she's been relegated to a small cameo column on Wednesday instead of her brilliant observations on life in her Thursday column? Mind you she can always "get er tits out in nuts an that" if things get really bad due to the credit crunch.

It's never actually occured to me before that she might actually get paid for this shit, don't think my mind can cope with that idea and I may have to build some psychological walls.

* pretends he's in a meadow and starts skipping

It's never actually occured to me before that she might actually get paid for this shit, don't think my mind can cope with that idea and I may have to build some psychological walls.

* pretends he's in a meadow and starts skipping

I don't know whether to think it is funny that she can get away with it or be jealous of the fact that she writes complete and utter shite and gets paid for it.

I don't know whether to think it is funny that she can get away with it or be jealous of the fact that she writes complete and utter shite and gets paid for it.

It's the equivalent of being a copper and persecuting innocent people whilst ignoring criminals...

Oh wait.

is this her??

If you can pull that you wouldn't need me, well, other then taking the piss out of her.....

as it happens all the pap shots that where there had her playing with her hair! ace!!

amandah509.jpg

She's lovely. Thick as pig shit but its nice to see a girl with curves

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Where's she gone?

Mandy H brightened up my Thursdays

She just does a very short "Im loving / Im hating" column on a wednesday now.

She was hating the sales a few weeks ago, because all they have was the stuff from last season that they reduce to make way for new stuff.

Ermmm... I thought thats what all sales (except closing down sales) were for.

She's a bad whopper.

The other week in her love and hate column she was in Dubai.

'this week im hating perverts in Dubai, have they never seen a blonde before'

Had to laugh at someone who wrote to the Echo complaining about that one & pointed out quite rightly that without perverts Amanda wouldn't have a pot to piss in.

Did she really say that there were perverts in Dubai?. She'd be the type to get banged on the beach anyway and banged up for life. "This week/year/decade I'm hating the inside of my United Arad Emirates prison cell"

"This week I'm loving getting my Dolce & Gabbana foundation flown in from the UK as the manager of Cricket knows the prison warden"

I don't understand why she is given this column, it is shameless product placement exercise and I think I read it for the fact that at the end of it I am completely amazed that this shit made the paper. The soft bitch doesn't half lose some phones as well.

You're not wrong , and as for product placement the fact that Justine Mills of Cricket is given a column every week to basically do a puff piece about her shop is unbelievable.