You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barry Ferguson

Kev Saunderson

The combination of Ferguson and Gerrard in the middle would be sumptuous- the most dynamic midfield partnership in the league. If we do want to become a side capable of playing a more expansive and attacking brand of football, this is exactly the kind of signing we should be looking to make.

Guest heropsychodreamer

i dont think he is the type of player we need... we need a player with more pace and the ability to go past players... We got Gerrard,Hamann and Welsh in the making....

And if this weeks international is anything to go by...then Ferguson has nothing to offer..he was rubbish!!

[%sig%]

Guest heropsychodreamer

I`ve seen him many times and he is a useful player, i just dont think he is the player we need. I dont think he is any better than Hamann,Diao and Murphy. With a tight transfer budget and in todays market, we should rather invest in players which will strenghten the team in its weak places. So in my opinion a pacy central defender would be a much better investment.

[%sig%]

• 3 years later...
i dont think he is the type of player we need... we need a player with more pace and the ability to go past players... We got Gerrard,Hamann and Welsh in the making....

And if this weeks international is anything to go by...then Ferguson has nothing to offer..he was rubbish!!

[%sig%]

This must be before his baby eating dream came true. Mmmmmm, crispy.

I miss that Heropsychodreamer...he spoke a lot of sense...

:whistle:

I don't. What an idiot he was. Glad Dave saw sense in the end and got rid.

Only thing is I have this nagging feeling he's reregistered under a different username.

I don't. What an idiot he was. Glad Dave saw sense in the end and got rid.

Only thing is I have this nagging feeling he's reregistered under a different username.

So you think it may have been Momo`s first entry?... Nah, I dont think so, HPD was far too charming and intelligent. I just think Dave was jealous because of HPD apparant success with the ladies...