You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Garry Barry

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''We have agreed everything with Villa Steve Finnan still going the other way.... We are waiting for funds to cross from the owners this should be done today, it looks as if he may travel up tomorrow.

Last i know they are talking about a 4 year contract...

And there will be another player coming in by the looks of things''

From ShanksLegend on RAWK.

Another player eh... another for the reserves I bet, I'd be surprised if its a biggy unless we sell first

I am so excited, can't wait.

Your pathetic. Really, really fucking pathetic. If i was Dave i'd fuck you off again or at the very least ban you from talking about Barry. Remember when he had to do that because you were acting such a little twat about Crouch's signing a few years back? You ended up looking a right prick there (funny how you can do that so often isn't it). Why don't you just shut your mouth? We all know your views on Barry so why do you need to post them again and again with these "clever" little digs. Grow up you sad twat.

I don't look like a prick about Crouch at all, I said he wasn't good enough long term for us and I have been proved right. I think Barry is good enough for us, but we have better here already and he would be 4th best CM at the club at £18m - what a waste. See I managed to do that without acting hard beacuse we all know you're a fanny deep down don't we?

Your pathetic. Really, really fucking pathetic. If i was Dave i'd fuck you off again or at the very least ban you from talking about Barry. Remember when he had to do that because you were acting such a little twat about Crouch's signing a few years back? You ended up looking a right prick there (funny how you can do that so often isn't it). Why don't you just shut your mouth? We all know your views on Barry so why do you need to post them again and again with these "clever" little digs. Grow up you sad twat.

I only wish he'd mentioned this earlier.

I don't look like a prick about Crouch at all, I said he wasn't good enough long term for us and I have been proved right. I think Barry is good enough for us, but we have better here already and he would be 4th best CM at the club at £18m - what a waste. See I managed to do that without acting hard beacuse we all know you're a fanny deep down don't we?

I think you did look like a prick and not just because you were a grown man who was banned from expressing his views on football on the internet because he was such a childish tit (embarasing, no?). You cried and bitched and moaned and posted and posted and posted and posted and posted on the fucking matter and he turned out to be a good signing.

Your allowed your opinions but i'll ask again, why the fuck do you have to post them every 5 fucking minutes? We know what you fucking think so why not just leave it instead of wrecking a once decent forum? Your a fucking joke.

See Rashid, that's the shite that people are talking about on the other thread. You just don't get it at all.

As for Barry, I am reasonably pleased (although intrigued about where he'll play) since Alonso appears to be staying (for those of you watching in Mong vision, that was a non-mong opinion on football matters).

Why can't you all just ignore him for fucks sake?

You can ignore a fly. You can ignore the hum of a refrigerator. You can ignore interference in a radio broadcast. You cannot ignore being smacked in the face with a stuffed badger whilst simultaneously listening to a loop tape of owl being strangled.

You can ignore a fly. You can ignore the hum of a refrigerator. You can ignore interference in a radio broadcast. You cannot ignore being smacked in the face with a stuffed badger whilst simultaneously listening to a loop tape of owl being strangled.

Hoot hooooggggaaarrrrggghh.

I meant just ignore his shite opinions. ie. read, instantly forget and most importantly don't respond,

Kudos to you if you can do that. Why shouldn't you respond though? Yu don't just ignore something so fundamentally rotten.

Edit: imagine having a massive boil on your arse - you could self medicate and try to ignore the discomfort, or you could go to the doctors and get it removed.

A good idea would be to ban everyone who doesn't rate the manager - just ban every fucker. Because if repeating oneself is a crime then Stu needs to be electric chaired for his love of Kuyt.

What everyone wants here is a talking shop of fellow mates with the same opinions.

Exactly.

Read the Benayoun/Kuyt thread. I had a full page of ignores, how is that supposed to work?

Then people start quoting some of the durge and it has no rhythm at all. I tried 5 on ignore, I think I lost a page. I wouldnt have learn anything but it makes the forum very ugly.