You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Garry Barry

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

I don't totally understand the decisions that Rafa makes but do I repeat my opinion ad nauseam?

I answer people because they continually ask me. Snez had a go at me for my opinions on Barry and has just sent me two PM's asking me to answer his posts on it. It's bizarre.

Unfortunately debating on a forum means we often repeat ourself.. e.g. how often do we need to read that Stu loves Kuyt for us to get it?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good idea would be to ban everyone who doesn't rate the manager - just ban every fucker. Because if repeating oneself is a crime then Stu needs to be electric chaired for his love of Kuyt.

What everyone wants here is a talking shop of fellow mates with the same opinions.

Stu doesn't spew bile with the intent to wind people up on every thread though does he? His liking of Dirk doesn't piss people off to the point that they want to leave this place does it? You just fish for reactions and you know because there are so many people here someone will always bite. This makes it impossible for people to ignore and we end up having a forum like this. It happened when we signed Crouch and it's happening again now.

I've asked you in my last post and also in my PM to you, why must you continue to write negative shit about Barry? We all know your views and you know you are pissing people off so why not leave it? I think you should or you might become a grown man who has twice been deprived of his right to express his views on the internet (how fucking sad is that?)

Then people start quoting some of the durge and it has no rhythm at all. I tried 5 on ignore, I think I lost a page. I wouldnt have learn anything but it makes the forum very ugly.

It's easy ban everyong who doesn't rate Rafa, Kuyt or Gareth Barry and you can then own the forum.

I answer people because they continually ask me. Snez had a go at me for my opinions on Barry and has just sent me two PM's asking me to answer his posts on it. It's bizarre.

Unfortunately debating on a forum means we often repeat ourself.. e.g. how often do we need to read that Stu loves Kuyt for us to get it?

See, you said that 2 posts ago.

It's easy ban everyong who doesn't rate Rafa, Kuyt or Gareth Barry and you can then own the forum.

Well it's a start . . . Its the xabi D loss of alonso in every post, every thread, every 10 minutes. Its you moaning every thread, no championing something, but moaning about every single thing rafa does until he wins a game then you shutup. Its Code72 getting everyhting so goddamn wrong all the time. Its 3 or 4 posters just smothering the fourm with nothing but whinging. Like big girls.

No, not everything is great, Rafa hasnt won the league yet. Has he tried? By fucking christ he has but so far has come up short. Should we support him, see if new signings will help, let him have a season where he isnt almost sacked midway through the season behind his back? No, lets have a fucking go at him before he's even put his team out for the new season.

Pathetic.

Edited by Thants

Don't start twisting what i wrote in the PM's to fit your agenda you sad cunt. I asked you why you have to repeat your views over and over when it annoys people, i most certainly didn't ask for your opinion on Barry.

Nice try spin doctor.

You want Jose Mourinho at Liverpool and you expect to have the high ground on anything? :whoops:

I'm not taking a higher ground breeze block, as for Mourinho at the time he was available and whats wrong with wanting a winner at the club, I stand by what I said that if Rafa left he's the only man that could come in, would you rather mclaren or someone!

I thought I would just take this opportunity to say i don't rate pennant but that's probably the first and last time you'll hear me say it because I try to get behind every player that plays for the team and I feel a bit dirty saying that about pennant, i also get behind the manager too as apart from him revamping the entire club and generally being a genius he is the liverpool manager and I will continue to support him until the day he leaves.

I'm not taking a higher ground breeze block, as for Mourinho at the time he was available and whats wrong with wanting a winner at the club, I stand by what I said that if Rafa left he's the only man that could come in, would you rather mclaren or someone!

Yeah McClaren, Mourinho etc are going to be fantastic when I already have a problem with Rafa's style of play.

If the whole forum where one someone elses back like they are with Rashid, my guess is that this person would repeat himself rather often as well in defense of his own opinions.

If people could take the opinions for what they are instead of making things so personal all the time a lot of the repetitive posts would be avoided.

But when 100 people are having one opinion and 6-7 others are having another one those in the minority will have to back their cause a bit more than those in the majority, its pretty simple is it not?

And yet again you just ignore me because you have no comeback Rash. You know the ony reason you repeat the Barry shit is to get attention and piss people off. Your like a big kid. Dave should ground you again untill you learn your lesson and start acting like a big boy again.

If the whole forum where one someone elses back like they are with Rashid, my guess is that this person would repeat himself rather often as well in defense of his own opinions.

If people could take the opinions for what they are instead of making things so personal all the time a lot of the repetitive posts would be avoided.

But when 100 people are having one opinion and 6-7 others are having another one those in the minority will have to back their cause a bit more than those in the majority, its pretty simple is it not?

Everyone repeats themself mate, and a lot on here. It's just that some things are allowed to be repeated more than others. If I posted why I love Gareth Barry a millions times I wouldn't get stick...

It's not about his fucking opinions, stop hiding behind that as an excuse you fucking mongs. It's the way he/xabi/you repeatidly put your opinions across again and again in snidy little digs and take over every thread.

I'm not overly happy with Barry signing and Xabi going and lots of people feel the same but you don't see them getting shit for that opinion because they have their say in a constructive manner and don't purposely go fishing like you wankers.

The fact you missing, Statto, is that he has posted without any controversy before, when he was banned for six months. The majority knew this other poster was him, but he toned it down, he contributed like a sane person, and all was fine. That was one of the reasons I, and others, said he should be let back on. It's a pretty safe assumption that he posts as he does on purpose, and the only reason for that would be to get a rise out of people. Ace life, that must be.

Everyone repeats themself mate, and a lot on here. It's just that some things are allowed to be repeated more than others. If I posted why I love Gareth Barry a millions times I wouldn't get stick...

Yeah, like that delightful XabiD chap who gets nothing but flowers and rep and hugs and kisses for endlessly repeating his love for a certain chisel-jawed, Basque midfielder.

It's not about his fucking opinions, stop hiding behind that as an excuse you fucking mongs. It's the way he/xabi/you repeatidly put your opinions across again and again in snidy little digs and take over every thread.

I'm not overly happy with Barry signing and Xabi going and lots of people feel the same but you don't see them getting shit for that opinion because they have their say in a constructive manner and don't purposely go fishing like you wankers.

If Alonso stays it puts the Barry signing in a completely different perspective for me, as he would improve our sqaud, if Alonso was to be sold on the other hand there would have been no improvement at all.

I rather see Barry on the left than R.Keane, but I would have hoped we would do better, but if he signs I`ll back him.