You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixture List

When's it out?

As well, is there a rule during the Holiday Programme that your opponent has to be a certain distance.

Anyone looking forward to aways at Stoke and Hull? They both have newish grounds I think. I went Derby last season and it was a plastic stadium in a retail park.

Ta in advance,

NP

June 16th.

Stoke's new stadium isn't so new now. It's where Michael Owen filmed some training video or other years ago.

I can guarantee we'll be the away team when we play there.

Hull City has a new stadium don't they?

You can't guarantee that. What if a pottery plant blows up and scatters clay dust over Stoke-on-Trent and the match is moved somewhere else? We'll be a neutral away team.

When's it out?

As well, is there a rule during the Holiday Programme that your opponent has to be a certain distance.

Anyone looking forward to aways at Stoke and Hull? They both have newish grounds I think. I went Derby last season and it was a plastic stadium in a retail park.

Ta in advance,

NP

Eh Nunavut is getting a bit of recognition at last, New film War Inc starts in some place with a weird name, Nunavut.... fuck all to do with this like

Hull City has a new stadium don't they?

You can't guarantee that. What if a pottery plant blows up and scatters clay dust over Stoke-on-Trent and the match is moved somewhere else? We'll be a neutral away team.

Ha ha. Pottery plant in Stoke. You've been away too long NP. Turkey is the closest to Stoke you'll find a potter these days. Why d'you think they had the foresight to call it China?

Since the advent of the Premiership I believe the Holiday programme is limited to teams no more than 350 miles apart.

I reckon we'll get 'ull at home first day.

They ring up Ferguson, ask him how he wants it to pan out and take it from there.

Just before they ask him to submit his preferred ref schedule.

The Britannia stadium is ok, if you like windy places with no corners. Easy to get to off the A50, not much parking though so you might want to think about parking in Fenton or Longton and trekking it.

Of course, for getting me a ticket, we can park at my rents house and my ma will take us there and pick us up.

We'll be away to Stoke. It'll be an early kick off on Sky. We'll fold under the pressure and come away with a point.

*shudders*

God, I just had a flashback to Sheff Utd away a few years ago.

I'd just like to be at home first game of the season. We always seem to play away first game and it gets on my tits.

Cheers guys.

FatLarry- war inc? not heard of that.

We get recognition in Norway- the Rignes Brewery did a Nunavut beer.

I reckon ecotourism could explode here as right out my back door are two fantastic rivers- the Kazan and Thelon- and all the kayak/canoeists love to come up here. There's just really no adverstising and facilities here for a launching point for them. Caribou, muskox, barrenground grizzlies, wolverine, wolves all within a short expedition by quad. Arctic char, grayling, monster lake trout.

If I had ambition to cut through the monumental red tape I'd start one.

Cheers guys.

FatLarry- war inc? not heard of that.

We get recognition in Norway- the Rignes Brewery did a Nunavut beer.

I reckon ecotourism could explode here as right out my back door are two fantastic rivers- the Kazan and Thelon- and all the kayak/canoeists love to come up here. There's just really no adverstising and facilities here for a launching point for them. Caribou, muskox, barrenground grizzlies, wolverine, wolves all within a short expedition by quad. Arctic char, grayling, monster lake trout.

If I had ambition to cut through the monumental red tape I'd start one.

The film opens in Iqaluit I think, looks a bit bleak, the dude goes in and shoots a couple of people in the bar through the head, dunno where it goes from there.... but it looks fucking cold. The films a satire on yer yankee cousins selling war as a commodity.

You want to get yourself setup some tours with TLW, I'm sure there's a few people round here everyone else would chip into send to Canada!

• 9 years later...