You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gary Mac Connection

Any chance with the connection that Gary has at your club there could be a chance of getting a few young players on loan?

we need a right back

Right wing

and a couple of strikers

Hammill?

Nemeth?

El Zhar?

Any other thoughts lads?

can anyone even see any chance of a player coming to Leeds, would be a good experience, good crowds and training facilities etc.

P.S hope you beet the scum cnuts to the tittle this season.

Any chance with the connection that Gary has at your club there could be a chance of getting a few young players on loan?

we need a right back

Right wing

and a couple of strikers

Hammill?

Nemeth?

El Zhar?

Any other thoughts lads?

can anyone even see any chance of a player coming to Leeds, would be a good experience, good crowds and training facilities etc.

Can we have Steve Staunton back as our director of football?

we need a right back

Right wing

and a couple of strikers

Hammill?

Nemeth?

El Zhar?

Any other thoughts lads?

I can see a few of the young lads going out on loan and there is no reason that they couldn't come to you lot (would have been better if you'd won the playoff mind - I'd have been 30 quid richer).

I can see a few of the young lads going out on loan and there is no reason that they couldn't come to you lot (would have been better if you'd won the playoff mind - I'd have been 30 quid richer).

tell me about it.

amazig stadium though, and a cracking day out!

Leeds Fan, do you have a keeper on your books called Matt Edwards? He was a few years below me in my school and last I know he had trials at Leeds. You know if he's still at Leeds or anything?

yeah we do mate, has good potential apparently, last time i heard though scum were looking at him, hopefully he doesnt follow 6 or 7 of his fellow acadeamy players and leave, although a few did leave to the likes of bolton ect 'cos they couldnt get in our team anyway

Leeds Fan, do you have a keeper on your books called Matt Edwards? He was a few years below me in my school and last I know he had trials at Leeds. You know if he's still at Leeds or anything?

yeah we do mate, has good potential apparently, last time i heard though scum were looking at him, hopefully he doesnt follow 6 or 7 of his fellow acadeamy players and leave, although a few did leave to the likes of bolton ect 'cos they couldnt get in our team anyway :yes:

yeah we do mate, has good potential apparently, last time i heard though scum were looking at him, hopefully he doesnt follow 6 or 7 of his fellow acadeamy players and leave, although a few did leave to the likes of bolton ect 'cos they couldnt get in our team anyway

yeah we do mate, has good potential apparently, last time i heard though scum were looking at him, hopefully he doesnt follow 6 or 7 of his fellow acadeamy players and leave, although a few did leave to the likes of bolton ect 'cos they couldnt get in our team anyway :yes:

I see the difference! A nodding smilie! Do I get a prize?

Nice one. Can't believe Leeds didn't get promotion though, you've every right to feel hard done by given what happened.

Looked like they'd nothing left in the tank against Doncaster.

Very much so, it was a long and a amazing season, the best since 00/01.

one week to assemble a squad.

win first 8 games.

lose one game in 15.

lose poyet.

lose wise.

get gary mac on 31st of jan with no time to sign new players.

ex leeds player, former tittle winning skipper cant win 1 game in first 5.

start losing at home.

cheltnham do the double over us.

win 9 out of last 10 games.

lose first play off game at home.

play amazing away win 2-0 young howson scores both, youngest skipper since the great billy bremner.

run out of steam in the final with 55 thousand leeds fans in wembley and a total of around 90 thousand down in london

Not think a season out on loan would do him any good?

Yeah I think he should go out on loan to the right team, but to a higher level than league 1. Championship team minimum, IMO he could go to one of the promoted teams in the premiership.

Hope you lot go up next season anyway, mate. I'd rather Leeds back in the Premiership than dross like Fulham and Wigan with shite support.

Thanks a lot, i post on the football network were it has lots of teams on it, and liverpool is the only team that wish us luck, everyone else wants us to rot in hell.

Hope you lot go up next season anyway, mate. I'd rather Leeds back in the Premiership than dross like Fulham and Wigan with shite support.

Yeah, proper football club with great support. Shame the way it's gone for them.

By the way Leeds fan, how much of the blame would you put connect to Ridsdale?

I'm not sure Rafa will loan Nemeth out as he could be getting in the first team squad, depending on what happens to Crouch and Voronin. If not, then he will be a cracking player for you on loan.

We have several defenders who could benefit from going on loan. Most of them are CB's but I'm sure one or two could play at right back as well.

The way our reserves are going at the moment is that they are very young (I think the average age is 17). We have lots of great talent there though, and some of them should be getting in the first team set up in the next 2-3 years. I'm not sure they will shine against big hairy defenders at the moment though, so Rafa might prefer to keep most of the team together as they develop technically.

PS - don't mind Leeds at all. Big city, big club. Good history. Lots of fans. Should be in the Prem. Good luck.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Its a crying shame what has happened to Leeds, they are a proper club with a proper stadium and good support. Ive been to Elland Road many times over the years and always had a good day out, and not just watching Liverpool there either. Went the season you won the title, you beat us 1-0, Steve Hodge scored the winner, and was there for the Tony Yeboah special.

It might well happen with the Gary Mac link that a couple of lads come your way on loan, and it would be a good set up for both parties I think. The young lads would get to play in a proper ground in front of a good crowd and get some competitive football under a good manager. I can see this happening.