You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Johnny Depp

Ted

5 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

"Destroys" Amber Heard's lawyer. Sure. Is that like those heavily-spliced Youtube vids on channels like "Mogg The Week" with titles suggesting that he and his ilk 'pwned' some leftie/liberal?

Heard later announced that she would donate the entire payout to two charities, so Depp sent subsequent payments he owed her directly to the named not-for-profits.

“Ms Heard was very, very angry that I had made those first payments, and she went into kind of a tirade about how I should be charged double the $7 million, I should be charged $14 million,” he told the court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha, take that 

The fact that she recorded him slamming doors should be enough of a hint she’s lying through her teeth. If she had been knocked about by him, would she risk being caught filming him knowing what is likely to come after?

a true victim of domestic abuse wouldn’t do that.

Bad day at the office for Amber.

The ACLU witness confirmed that they only received $1.3m as opposed to the $3.5m promised, and that nearly $1m of that came from Elon Musk, not Heard, with a chunk coming from Depp, and $350k said to have come from Heard herself - but they couldn’t confirm she made the payment.

32 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My bird is keeping right up to date with this, watching it on her phone while she’s in the bath and everything.  

That reason alone is why I’ve decided to steer clear. We’re talking about a woman who thinks Married at First Sight is good TV. 

Is that the Aussie program? The wife had that on a while back, probably not the most recent season but I remember occasionally blimping some blonde girl that seemed to be quite prominent on the show, quite often having her chebs bursting out of her dress, definitely gave off quite stabby vibes and probably couldn't hold a decent conversation but absolutely worth the potential danger.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Is that the Aussie program? The wife had that on a while back, probably not the most recent season but I remember occasionally blimping some blonde girl that seemed to be quite prominent on the show, quite often having her chebs bursting out of her dress, definitely gave off quite stabby vibes and probably couldn't hold a decent conversation but absolutely worth the potential danger.

The Australian version is what’s on now, I think. The UK and the US have their own painfully gash versions.